laughable facebook statuses

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name='"SirBongwalski"']

We all do you need at least one guy like that lol but I have 10 guys like that.

And heres a status i found
    Dear girl I hate, you are sooooo immature and you are a f****** c***, you call me a slut but yet you have slept with a lot of guys, grow up already! you are gonna be 18 but you act like you are 13. It surprises me on the way you act.
    Like · · about an hour ago ·

Wtf why facebook this is every damn status on facebook right now for me.

Why do I think I've seen that before?[/quote]

Wait wait wait a second....
    So this girl sleeps with tons of guys... Yet acts like she is 13?
    Holy shit pedo's would LOVE where you live!

2. I hate people who insist on typing in their accents.. or like the way they speak on their facebooks.
    I'll give an example;

Great Ni Last Ni Well Payin For eh today tho :)...

(great night last night, paying for it today though)

or someone posted on my wall

alriiiii chunnnng wan.. ye mad yoke ye, face on ye last ni wha were ye smokin hunni????

(alright young one.. you mad yoke you, face on you last night. What were you smoking honey?)

GAH
    LEARN TO SPELL.

3. [quote name='"reefercrazyness"']

Wait wait wait a second....
    So this girl sleeps with tons of guys... Yet acts like she is 13?
    Holy shit pedo's would LOVE where you live![/quote]

the pedo bear lurks in the corner 0.o lol

4. I actually 'liked' a FB post today. Posted by a guy from my old high school whos Dad died.

"Cant believe it's been a year already, miss you everyday Dad"

5. [quote name='"cronicdemonic"']I actually 'liked' a FB post today. Posted by a guy from my old high school whos Dad died.

"Cant believe it's been a year already, miss you everyday Dad"[/quote]

Not very laughable :p. I kid.
    My condolences to your friend.

6. it was a respectful 'like', about 35 other people had liked it.

7. [quote name='"cronicdemonic"']it was a respectful 'like', about 35 other people had liked it.[/quote]

I know i know. I meant this thread is called laughable facebook posts :p

8. this is my friend from high school
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWHWWSnxnP8&feature=share]Asians in the Library - Dancing Parody - YouTube[/ame]

9. also
    i hate bitches

10. LMS for top ten cutest guys/girls.

can you say judgement?

11. Every time I look at those Ghetto-fab Facebook statuses I feel like I'm reading Jim's dialogue from Huckleberry Finn..:mad:

12. Those "deep" lines the girls use and they always put "and" at the beginning of them

Ex. "and even when I'm not with him, I feel I am"

Bitch! Wtf were u saying before and

13. Same here two girls posted about 40 pics of themselves smoking a pipe I know both though from my old school.

14. Yeah apparently lmfao its a slut no I mean girl who has sexual intercourse with many men calling out another for some dumb reason.

15. I can't stand it when people start their status with, "That moment when..."

16. #97 SirBongwalski, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
    Same here I hate it too, but I think I hate the lyric and quote statuses the most(only when its from douche bags)

17. Aha that's all I actually usually update mine with, quotes and lyrics. I don't feel the need to put my personal agenda up there or brag about shit. I'd much rather put up some inspiring lyrics or a thought provoking quote :smoke:

18. "like and I'll describe you in a few words"
    "like and I'll suck your dick by writing a paragraph about how were both cock sucking faggots" not really but basically what it was

19. #100 livelaughlearn, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    One of my friends posts really dumb shit trying to be all dark but he just sounds stupid. He recently posted "im more excited for all you pathetic people to die than i am for christmas". God this guy is a fuckin loser. I know this guy irl and he chills with my friends. He fuckin ruined my high last weekend. Almost beat his ass. I think im going to delete him off fb soon..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.