laughable facebook statuses

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh man I wish I had a facebook still so I could show you this girls profile

She was the biggest narcissistic I have ever known...she posted statuses every 5 minutes and had a new album full of pics EVERY DAY

2. [quote name='"BA"']Oh man I wish I had a facebook still so I could show you this girls profile

She was the biggest narcissistic I have ever known...she posted statuses every 5 minutes and had a new album full of pics EVERY DAY[/quote]

...and every pic looked the same right?

3. How bout them bitches that post up pics like, "omgzz imk soo uglayy i dont even knew whyz i posteds thizz". like bitch, stfu.:laughing:

4. You know what???? I love it when people (guys) only talk to me cuz they want to date me....and when i tell them no they dont listen.....and when i tell them that i was talking to another guy they decide that I'm not worth it anymore......
    Isnt it amazin...gottaa love it......
    ANYWAYS.....I love you people!!!! So please dont ever change.......or try to date me...lmao!!!

[​IMG]

5. "Whos Dwn To Text LMS If Yu Are ;D"

"OMG my brother is watching daddy day care &&& it is hilarious!!!"

"HERE WITH MY ***** JASMINE !!! livin it up hahahahahahaha WHAT SHOULD WE DO? any suggestions y'all?"

"LIKE: if ur MEXICAN :D"

"Lykk if ur in class bored :/"

couple of the stupid ones on my "news feed" right now..

6. #66 reefercrazyness, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    [quote name='"Ileishaaa420"']"Whos Dwn To Text LMS If Yu Are ;D"

"HERE WITH MY ***** JASMINE !!! livin it up hahahahahahaha WHAT SHOULD WE DO? any suggestions y'all?"

couple of the stupid ones on my "news feed" right now..[/quote]

Like if your Mexican? WTF?
    And like the first persons status if it's a hot girl, they are totally DTF.

7. [quote name='"Ileishaaa420"']"Whos Dwn To Text LMS If Yu Are ;D"

couple of the stupid ones on my "news feed" right now..[/quote]

Lmao livin it up but asks Facebook what they should do

8. "Like this if you have ever gotten ash in your eyes or nose. :)"

"Casually walking down the street right, & I see this faaat lady with the back of her shirt tucked into her underpants. LMFAO best laugh I've had all day."

"that moment when you're waiting for the stop sign to turn green...."

"Hood rich bitches! I make dah $$$"

I honestly do not even know why I agreed to accept the friend requests of some of these people.

9. People these days..

10. hey ive done that one a few times..

11. This guy I know makes his status "white boy wasted i love partyin" (usually misspelled to show how fucked up he is) at least twice a week

One time I saw him at Walmart with his mom less than an hour after he posted it

12. alls i see on facebook is shit people get from twitter or that one ugly fat bitch hating on sluts...

13. #73 SirBongwalski, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    We all do you need at least one guy like that lol but I have 10 guys like that.

And heres a status i found
    Dear girl I hate, you are sooooo immature and you are a f****** c***, you call me a slut but yet you have slept with a lot of guys, grow up already! you are gonna be 18 but you act like you are 13. It surprises me on the way you act.
    Like · · about an hour ago ·

Wtf why facebook this is every damn status on facebook right now for me.

Why do I think I've seen that before?

14. Here's some good ones from this morning:

I'm a hungry lil hippo!! Feed me? :(

If you tell me not to do it, I'm most likely going to do it(;

Yo toes UGLY AS F*CK girl !!! don't u take yo ass nowhere near a Nail Salon. You go to Home Depot immediately & get them DAWGS sawed OFF !!!

‎#WhatiDontFindAttractive u Squishing ya titties together wit ya elbows in ya profile pic tryna sell US *****S some type of illusion #NawHoe

One of the single story motels on Holt that has a number of shady people outside, including people sitting on a couch is decorated for Christmas. I guess they are interested in sending out the right message to the community.

Keg beer and a shower...? I could get used to this....

15. woww haha read this one.

lay on ya stomach girl. Toot dat ass up! bite tha pillow while a real *****h smash ya! Pussy wet year round dats dat seattle pussy! 1 call dats all, i gotta have tha pussy. Missin studio time, tellin my *****hs lies, dat pussy on me like flies on a shit pile!!..call my phone & tell me sweet thangs, Put her on dat purple ku$h so now when we roll its a G thang.

16. Ok this underage chick who I kinda know just posted a pic of herself hitting a pipe

17. god bitches like her are reasons why marijuana is illegal eh?

man posers r annoying

18. Things that piss me the fuck off:
    1.Status' that are song lyrics
    2.Status' that are just a <3
    3.Status' of people going "God Im so fucking angry" then when somebody asks whats up they respond with "I don't want to talk about it". WHY THE FUCK POST THAT SHIT YOU CUNT?
    4.Bitches uploading 100s of photos a day like yeah i know im hot. I mean yeah,shit you are, but fuck off.
    5.Status' about x-factor.
    6.The fact that these are the people who get the poon.
    7."Like this and Ill rate you out of ten" or "Like this and Ill write you a paragraph". Get the fuck out you sack of shit.

19. [quote name='"meganparadox"']This guy I know makes his status "white boy wasted i love partyin" (usually misspelled to show how fucked up he is) at least twice a week

One time I saw him at Walmart with his mom less than an hour after he posted it[/quote]

You shouldve replied to his comment like "i just saw you at walmart with your mom..."

You wouldve gotten like 7482 likes xD

20. Here's a Few from some bitch who always screams shit (types in all caps) doesnt matter what it's about

Edit: don't know why it wont let me attach a pic of the posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.