Laugh sessions?

Discussion in 'General' started by collieman11, Nov 8, 2007.

1. back in the day (only like 2 years ago) did me n my buds get stoned out of our minds and we would experience these ridiculous laugh sessions that would go on and on for minutes and minutes. i feel like since my "tolerance" has built, i dont get the same high, and the laugh factor is disappearing... nebody with similar results?:confused:

2. just take shrooms and u'll get it again hah..only for about an hour not a minute

ye i know wut u mean..they still happen occasionally when im absolutely blitzed by ive been blazing daily for about 2-3 years now so it's rare...i can still get high as fuck sometimes though especially with the buds that have been coming through here in the past year

what you're talking about is something me and my freidsn call the "back-in-the-day" high.....whenevr something like that happens now we're just like "this shits like back in the day"

3. i remember those days...u start and cant stop and it seriously feels like ur face is going to be stuck that way...

once me and my buddy smoked and then went to the mall, and we were sitting down and my buddy said something to me..then all of a sudden he goes.."did I just yell something? DID I JUST YELL SOMETHING?!?" so loud haha we started dying laughing for what semed to be like a half hour haha but it was prolly only a few seconds lol...damn....good ol days...

to answer the question...its pretty normal man...every now and then i will get it tho, depends who im smoking with and things that happen etc..it wont happen when ur by urself most likley but when u smoke with people u dont normally smoke with, wierd stuff happens and you laugh a lot

4. haha i could totally picture that

this one time me and two of my real close friends were in these trails in my backwoods (backyard woods) blazin and we're on our way out. we had all been blazing for like 8 months i'd say by that point. anyway we're walkin out just talkin about shit and all of a sudden my friends phone goes off...his ringtone was the techno mortal kombat theme...and just like that my friend starts doin all this crazy ninja shit....it was the fastest switch of personality i'd ever seen...instead of pickin up his phone he just goes running off kickeing trees and yelling "ARIOUKEN" from street fighter and me and my other friend just look at eachother and break down...we both just couldnt stop laughing and during the laugh we'd realize we had been laughing for like a minute but then we'd look at our friend and just remember it and set off again...and it just kept going...such good times

it's like ur laughing for so long you forget what ur laughing about and then you either remember what it was or you look at whoever ur laughin with and u realize ur both thinkin the same thing and then u both start laughin again....its so much like shrooms

5. Try getting really fucking baked, and playing board games with your friends, it's great! One time I was playing chess with two of my friends, all high as fuck, and I was on the sidelines while the other two were playing chess, and they were both doing slingblade impressions through the entire game.

Steve: Well uh, I guess I'll just move this piece right there...

Wade: I reckon that I'll move this pretty little piece right over there...

Also, we were all playing scrabble, and one of my friends picked the letters: T I T at the beginning of the game. We had a good laugh, so in between turns, me and him would flash our letters at each other, making perverted words and what not. I won that little game when I spelled out "GOO DIVE" and showed it to him. He gave me the weirdest face ever, and I swear to god I have never laughed so hard in my life. I still can't play scrabble nowadays without thinking of that, and laughing. lol

6. lmao. funny shit

7. scrabble is great fun while ripped. Me and my old buddy actually went out and bought it for 10$ when we were high just for fun

8. i took shrooms and my laugh session was like 4 hours long haha