Laugh attacks-tell your stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chief Smokalottapiff, Jan 12, 2009.

1. #1 Chief Smokalottapiff, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    What's up blades? I want to hear your stories of things that made you laugh uncontrollably due to being blazed. I'll start:

Once I had just bought an eighth of some good haze, straight sativa shit. It's the type of bud that puts a permanant grin on your face. Well, me and my buds were chillin' at the park telling stories. The conversation between me and my friend who I just smoked with went like this:

Him: Yo man you know those things that old fat people get around on in stores, like little scooters?
    Me: Nah man, no idea.
    Him: You know, those electric scooters with the basket on front? They're called rascalls.
    Me: Dude, what are you talking...(Midsentence I realize what he means and I imagine an old fat dude like 90 years old, 350 pounds, complete with jeans and a denim jacket, straw hat, goatee, and dark shades riding on a rascall inside of an ACME. He looked like an old cowboy. When this image pops into my head I literally drop to my knees from the laughter and get up and just start punching the air and flailing my head and body really weird because I am laughing so hard it hurts.)

Haha me and him cracked up at that so bad. That was a good day.

2. Yo man i got some. Just yesterday i bought a can of coke and smoked up (i was with friends but i was the only one gettin high, neither of them wanted to) and i started drinking my coke and i was "this coke is spicy!!!" and i just loled for like 2 minutes.
    also another time i was in the back my friend "c"s car with her bf and my other stoner buddy (she was pretty hot, moved back to cali unfortunatly =( ) and her bf was driving on some twisty ass dirt roads mad fast to scare us and we hit some bump and did a big jump and i was like "OH SHIT WE JUST JUMPED LIKE 50 FEET IN THE AIR" and i fell out of my seat laughing for like 5 min clutching my sides.
    oh and i good one liner that followed that was when i broke out my mini frosted powdered donuts, ate one and remarked "THESE ARE COLD!!!" XD good times.

3. Csaint:Dude what if you thought your friend was a girl
    Me:mayne what u talking about
    Csaint:Likw what if u thought i was a girl so u asked to see my dick so i did a man-gina real quick and you were like "god damn it i knew it, I just knew it" Then i flipped my dick forward again just to fuck with you
    Me:BHAHAHAHA-lughed for ten minutes str8

4. Whenever I smoke salvia... I usually don't trip out too hard,,,, I just end up laughing uncontrollably for about 5 minutes straight... To the point where I literally can't breath anymore and I'm actually drooling on myself lol..

Good times... :smoke:

5. Haha for me I was just sitting in my computer chair munching out on some fuckin' rye bread and dip. And them my friend said something and I didn't hear what he said so i started laughing but couldn't stop.
    I know it's really stupid but I was crying for like 5 mintues straight.

6. I was in Mcdonalds and I just remember ordering a lot of food and forgetting about it, then opening the bag to see 4 mcchickens and 2 double cheeseburgers and 2 apple pies. I was laughing so hard me and my friends had to leave with our foodz.

7. me and two friends were in the car headed to wendys after tokin a 2g dutch. dmoe420 was driving, i'm riding shotgun so my friend RoadWarrior was in the back.

we start listening to some serious techno and RoadWarrior was kind of trippin in the back. he losses control when the beat hits him. he is fuckin raging his ass off in the back seat as i'm trying to figure out the GPS. so anyway the song ends, but he is still moving to the beat.

he starts screaming "MORE INTENSE!!! MORE INTENSE!!!!"

then the beat hits

and i can barely hear him screaming over the beat. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i look back and he has legitimate fear in his eyes and he is holding onto the seat for dear life. i am laughing my ass off right now just thinking about it

8. There's this lady who works at McDonalds, she's been there probably a good 10 years and she still works at the drive through. She's very ugly, fat, manish, talks like she's retarded, might be, and she looks like she owns a lot of cats. She also has marks all up and down her arms, always had them. So we started talking about them being track marks and her shooting up heroin all day and shit. And while we were saying that she was standing there with the window open waiting to hand us our food. We couldn't stop laughing. We drove off, parked, and just kept on laughing for a good ten minutes.

9. Hahahah same here dude!

My first time trippin salvia was just like you said, not really a trip.

I held it in as long as I could and all that jazz you're supposed to

but just ended up cracking up hysterically. Almost soaked my shirt

with drool. Ew. But mucho fun would do it again.

Back OT: My brother works as a stunt double and had one of those really

fragile breakaway beer bottles for smashin' on peoples heads during movies,

and my friend Al and I were all stoned, so he picked the thing up and it

just instantly shattered in his hand.

For at least 5 minutes I let his dumb ass think he was superman.

Funniest experience I've ever had high.

10. The second time i tripped lsd, Me and my 3 other friends ended up laughing for almost 2 hours straight at absolutely nothing. Something would be funny and we would all laugh for a bit then stop and start all over again.

11. was chillin wit my homie and we got about a half gram of kief. rolled up a blunt and put it along the second half of the blunt. then later smoked a bowl with it on top, so total 2g+ of dankk wit kief. we were watching chappelle's show, the rick james episode, and i just fucking was laughing the entire episode. that show fucking geeks me out.

12. #12 herbasaurus, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    So I was pretty messed up off of a couple hits of acid and a few bowls of some dank ganj that i shared with 2 friends. So after adventuring in the forest we decided to go back to my house and watch some movies and just relax. Once we get back one friend turns to me and started telling me something but I ignored him and just pretended to jack off to show him that i didn't care(This is from the whitest kids you know). Moments later i looked in my hand and I saw a huge dick just resting in it. This startled me so much that i almost pissed my pants haha. Then i go to my other friend who is sitting on my bed and begin to smash the dick in his face (this friend is not on acid). After he realizes what is going on he freaked out and just yelled at me for smashing an imaginary penis in his face. I almost died from laughter which seemed to last an hour.

good times :)

13. yeah son. i just laugh and laugh and drool and mop up the drool from my face with my sweater. then i hit bang my head/body on w/e im leaning against and laugh at that, then i black out and repeat. lol

14. FYI: Your little disclaimer really only serves as a shortcut saying "don't read this post." You took the time to write an entire sentence dedicated to your blatant & purposeful butchering of the English language, yet are too lazy to just type in the single-character punctuation itself?

Wtf strain are you smoking?

15. Alright man chill, I will make no grammatical mistakes next time I post.
    :D
    I just tend to be exceptionally lazy when it comes to writing outside of school.
    Sorry for making myself seem like a twat hahaha.

16. ok... this is kinda long. so its me, my friend daniel, my friend jay, my friend jonny, this kid that i dont like at all named dominic whos friends with daniel and december whos this complete poser bitch that runs around telling people shes a stoner hippie and its her way or no way. she has to argue with me about everything i say... not to mention shes the hugest fiend with bud. but she pays for weed a lot so yeah. jay hates them too. anyways, my boy danny is havin problems with his gf so everyone is like comforting him except for jay and me. we put our two cents in and just let him be. he wanted it like that anyways. so this kid jonny, his dad is a diplomat in the UN so they're here for like the next 4 years. we all go to the same school. so we're on daniels building roof, with a bunch of mexican workers around us on other buildings doing construction and shit. so jonny is also just chillen with me and jay btw, and i pack a bowl and hit it and pass it to jay. jonny didnt want to smoke that day. so after like 5 more hits, (its pretty good shit too, silver haze) im just chillen there sitten on a chair in a circle with december, dominic, jonny and jay. i just start laughin, like im on salvia, and attempt to stand, but i fall and hit my head on a vacant chair across from me. so im on the floor laughing in a half fetal position while everyone looks at me. so jonny starts singing some song from a metal band based from right here in NYC. so he starts singing along with his pimpin accent. we all find this funny as shit and all start laughing, we tell jonny to stop cuz its hurting us but he wont. he finds it funny that we are in so much pain. so, laughing, we all go downstairs to daniels free crib, where everyone is completely baked 'cept for jonny. so danny and jay grab like 3 boxes of bagel bites, throw em in the microwave, and we grab a gallon of arizona green tea from the fridge. so december and dominic start whining about how they didnt get high enough cuz we were hogging the bowl and thats even more bs cuz december paid for almost all of it. thats such bullshit, cuz she paid like 3 dollars and wouldnt pay anymore cuz shes a cheap bitch. so me, danny and jay got the other like 37 dollars together. so we take our bagel bites, green tea, and other assorted munchie foods and lock ourselves away from dominic and december in daniels sisters room, which danny was staying in cuz her room is much nicer than his and she was away in europe for college. so the 4 of us r playing gears 2 or some shit on live and all of a sudden jonny starts singing the song. we cant even quit. the 3 of us are on the floor about to piss ourselves while jonny is just yelling his song. lol. its something along the lines of... "make no mistake... you're the enemy!" and then some other shit, i forget what. ah man. good day. sry for the long ass post, im just pretty bored here.

17. Hahaha.

I play gears 2 for hours at my friend "b's" house after toking :D.

I actually don't like that game when sober.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyy, there is an endless amount of poser stoners at my school. Particularly the kind that smoke once and think they are incredibly cool and hip. Ahhhhhhh, I can't stand people like that.

18. yeah. everyone just started "blazin" the last like 2 months. and it pisses me off when they dont try and learn about it or have etiquette. i got into an argument with that girl december that you need to burn weed to a certain temp. before the THC is released. so shes like NO! my friend put weed in brownie mix once and made the brownies and got high. all i said was, "yeah? did they put the fucking brownies in the oven? thought so..." shut her ass right up. and that same day fought her cuz she said that you smoke the plant. im like no dumbass, you smoke the BUD. you dont grind up the plant you dumb bitch... that wouldnt even look like bud them. jesus christ. she acts like she knows everything and snaps at anyone who disagrees, even if they're right. god damn. and ill roll a blunt and light it, but before i even cut open the dutch, people are like calling out, FIRST! SECOND! NO IM SECOND!!!! and that dumb shit. i tell em pass it to the LEFT, one hit and pass... and then they just randomly give it to random people, which starts fights of course. i tell them that passing it in the path of like the star of david wont work... lol. but if they try to understand weed and its rules and shit, i respect them and help them.

19. Haha

Well me and my buddy benny smoked 2 blunts just me and him. We got blazed to the point where when somebody says something to you and you just can't comprehend what they're saying.

Anyways, we went thru McDonald's to get some food and as this chick is giving us our food she looks at us and says, "I'm protesting against girls who wear big sun glasses. You know, the ones that look like satellites." I just look at my buddy and we start geeking out right in front of her.

Needless to say it gives me a chuckle every time i think of it :D

20. i did not read any of it but i presume it went something like this:

i never went to english class so i dont know how to form paragraphs.