Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

laugh at the noob!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamesfrench, Nov 28, 2010.

1. hey, new to grasscity, great forum :wave:

I know that obviously you cant't tell strains/ weight from sight and things vary etc, but i wanted to post a picture from my latest pick up:

good3.jpg

good2.jpg

good.jpg

alright.jpg

The nuggets are light green, tightly packed with plenty of red hairs. No seeds either, and smell amazing! I wouldnt say they are sticky, but obviously not dried up and dead either, just fresh looking.

Are there any experts out there who could give me an estimation on quality? Another point is that i'm from enlgand, so this is possibly a good example of british weed compared to american?

I bought it as an eighth from my dealer, but havent got digital scales so cant weigh it, but feel free to point and laugh if you think i got ripped off. I paid £20, which according to the internet is about $30.

Thanks guys!

2. it looks decent, but I don't think that looks like an 1/8 though, could be completely wrong though.

3. Yeah you hella got ripped off maybe you should ask someone what an 1/8 looks like before you buy from someone you don't know.An 1/8 is about 3.5 ten sacks, so about 3.5 g.

4. nice score dude.. enjoy your buds :)

5. Sorry bud but that looks like under a gram

6. nugs look nice but you got shorted hard. If you can't get what's due to you, spread the word about how hard this dude fucked you over. Won't be long before nobody buys from the fucker anymore.

7. #8 itsatrap, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
    In England, street dealers will often use the word "eighth" when they actually mean is "£20 worth", and the weight will vary depending on quality. If you want a specific weight then it's best to ask for it in grams. Looks like decent bud, but I wouldn't be happy paying £20 for that ammount. Looks like 1g ish to me, which goes for about a tenner round here.

8. You got shorted and those are straight beasters.

9. the pic is blurry but even though i can still tell its sum good bud ,but cant really get a good idea unless you can get some close up focused shots.. looks like some excellent mid though..like top line mid lol

10. Can't tell the quality too well from the pics, but the quantity... it definitely doesn't look like an eigth to me unless those are just some crazy ass heavy little nugs

11. After extensive detective work I have come to the conclusion that you bought approximately 1.473 grams of some Sour Kush.

12. Completely true, i personally had the same problem when i first started buying. A friend of mine decided that he would give me 3 grams of bud, and 8 grams of stems/seeds in a bag that i couldn't look at right away because we were in a heavily populated area. None the less, i was pissed when i got home and opened it up and once i started telling everyone how bad he had ripped me off, they also started noticing the huge amounts of shit in there bags from him and quit buying.

13. some orange in there not bad at all

14. ...... orange hairs dont mean shit dude... i dont get why everyone thinks orange hairs = god bud
    its like saying if its purp its automatically dank...not true at all

15. :hello:

Orange hairs and purple only mean it's not shwag.

16. QFT.

My mids had some orange hairs. Too bad I can't exchange those hairs for some crystally' chromes.

BTT:

Yeah. Quality, looks good, but not an eighth.

Don't laugh at noobs, laugh at meh'.