laugh at my expense

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Killa4ThaKush, Sep 16, 2012.

1. ok so i got a job about 2 weeks ago at a nice hotel in a very famous canadian hotspot. anyways so my job is a bellman and there is a number of things that im required to do. anyways so im in training and we get a radio me and the guy training me that says room 567 needs help with there tv. so we go up there and theres like 6 guys in there 30s just drinking lounging in their room. anyways we quickly realize that the tv is unplugged and fix it no problem.

so we are about to leave the room when one of the guys asks if we could bring some plastic cups from the bar since they were drinking. being the nice person I am i say sure no worries. I go downstairs get some cups and my co worker was like you got it ill stay down here and helm tammy with something. so ok up i go with the cups and when i get there they have there door jammed with the lock so any1 can just push it to open. so i knock and they say its open! i walk in and all 6 of the guys are but naked just chilling like they were naked the last time iw as there. i look at them drop the cups and walk out... waiting for the elevator i could here them laughing hysterically for 5 minutes...

then i told my co worker and he told every1 else i work with lmao! so they were jokin about it all day haha

im not too bothered by this but it was definetly a shock to walk in there LOL

2. ahahahahahaha 6 butt naked duded

3. They were just pranking you before their group sex

4. thanks for the laugh, that's some funny shit. weird dudes though....

5. I don't see the problem

6. Haha they were trying to get you drunk and have their way with you.

7. hahahahahahah

8. Now thats funny, good on 'em. Gota be able to have some laughs if you want to make it in this world.

9. Lord knows what they actually wanted the cups for.

10. 6 Guys 6 Cups

11. lmaooooo! wtfff

12. hahahaha your expense is laughable!

13. Wow that actually made me lol

14. oh my god LOL

15. HAHHAHAHAH sounds like something me and my friends would do ahahahhahahahaha!

16. [quote name='"Shackedboi"']HAHHAHAHAH sounds like something me and my friends would do ahahahhahahahaha![/quote]

Sit around in the nude?

Whatever floats your boat bro...lollol

17. Good thread bro:)

18. That's why you always walk upstairs naked. There faces would have been priceless. Either way, you should have sucked their dicks and left.

19. hahahahahahaah