Latif denied freed of speech

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Lerf, Dec 19, 2011.

1. #1 Lerf, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    "The Black Hole has been banned in Ireland and USA Book Shops..
    is the next chapter in the extraordinary and chilling life story of author Latif Yahia. Having escaped the brutal Iraqi regime through Northern Iraq with the help of the CIA in 1992, Latif Yahia has written a couple of books, the first titled ( I Was Saddam's Son ) in German language in 1994, they have sold over one million copies worldwide in twenty languages.His second book ( The devil's double ) in 2003... and his New Book ( THE BLACK HOLE ) in 2006. This Book has been banned in Books Stores in the USA and IRELAND and he LIVES THERE, and all because he didn't say nice things about The American CIA."
    http://www.facebook.com/LatifYahiaBookTheBlackHole?sk=wall

So... Looking at how the CIA bans this book from being sold in US... What is the problem... where is RON PAUL... WHY ARE WE LETTING THE CIA DO THIS? Where are the American people? What happened to the constitution? I just finished watching devil's double and i was really interested in it.. It portrayed the CIA staging a hit on uday and killing innocent IRAQI People in order to properly execute the hit. What is going on... VOTE FOR RON PAUL

**When the news of covert CIA prisons in Europe broke in 2006, I quietly laughed to myself, I knew this in 1994. I was one of those prisoners that didn’t exist, in a prison that didn’t exist, in a supposedly democratic country. Again I found myself with a story that needed to be told.”

Latif ** WTF?