latex tubing

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TakeAwhiff, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Ok so I've been searching for silicone tubing at various home depots and lowest
    No1 has any except one home depot had latex tubing...looks like the stff some glass blowers use
    I'm just wondering is that stuff safe to use??
    Smelled weird n kinda asted the same when I inhaled from it
    Plus they wanted $20 for 10 ft
    Anyone know any places that sell silicone tubing in Canada/gta
    Don't teally wanna order online but I'm starting to think it my only bet

Any help is appreciated
    Thabks advance ppl

2. I have given up looking. Even went to a scientific lab wholesaler.

What I did find was if I went to the cheap Chinese glass store has a new whip and hose for $12 and it had badass mushrooms sandblasted on it. Maybe it would be as cheap to just buy a whole whip

I think the latex stuff might be safe but not sure. It might have a temp rating on it. I would say it needs to be rate 400f at least

3. fuck man i called atleast 10 medical supply stores and none had med gr. silicone tubing..y is it so hard to find

i found out the latex sold at lowes and home depot if fda approved and rated at 185f
    which i read is fine cuz the tube doesnt get that hot

i found silicone on ebay but i hate ordering online

4. thanks for a response tho man...was gonna bump this shit
    the latex at lowes was a lil smaller than the stock but i may try it out..oply 20$ so we will see

5. I do know from working with a lot of heatsinks that you really won't get burned if you touch something less than 150f and you can pull those things out and hold them near the rubber without getting burned so I would say you are fine now that I think about it a bit more.

6. ya..it smelles like a condom tho
    thats my only prob
    i was talkin to someone n they said if u rinse it out it helps..also the taste goes away
    i dunnnooooo
    for 20 bucks i might aswell try it
    if it doesnt work i got a nice tube to start shooting some unmentionables...hahahahhahahahaah

so gt ur from canada???
    if so where abouts