Latest time to start

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by superbeastly, Jun 12, 2012.

1. I know its prob already been asked but I can't find it on the search but when is the latest I can start an outdoor grow in east Texas and get a somewhat decent yield. (btw it's already 91 degrees today). Thanks :) keep Tokin and pokin grasscity

2. we are close enough geographically that i can help a little... from my experience and the strains that i grow(n)... the time frames below are for a decent yield.

if you have clones plant them from right now until mid july...

seedlings in the ground by the end of june. possibly mid july if the first freeze isnt until late october till mid november. if your in the country you will have weary about hunters just as much as the elements (like morning dew and rain).

the plants from seed obviously will not be as big because they haven't vegged all summer, which in my experience has its advantages.

and i have planted clones in early September that grew to 4 or 5 feet while some only grew a foot or two from the SAME strain.

its great being in the south... good luck

3. [quote name='"p0tbelly"']we are close enough geographically that i can help a little... from my experience and the strains that i grow(n)... the time frames below are for a decent yield.

if you have clones plant them from right now until mid july...

seedlings in the ground by the end of june. possibly mid july if the first freeze isnt until late october till mid november. if your in the country you will have weary about hunters just as much as the elements (like morning dew and rain).

the plants from seed obviously will not be as big because they haven't vegged all summer, which in my experience has its advantages.

and i have planted clones in early September that grew to 4 or 5 feet while some only grew a foot or two from the SAME strain.

its great being in the south... good luck[/quote]

Thanks man