Latest Time To Plant Autos Outside?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mitchistoocool, Jul 28, 2014.

1. I just harvested my first grow. 3 anesethia autoflowers, turned out alright, but I feel like I've got a lot more experience now and can grow some better plants. Growing inside isn't an option for me, so I've gotta grow outdoors. My question is when is the latest I can plant autos outdoors? The first frost date for my area is mid november.

2. As soon as possible is always the answer when You have at least 2-3 months before frost. Ofcoarse starting them off inside would be a good idea.

My opinion by the way, I'm not sure how others feel about My answer.

3. After early to mid October it will most likely be too cold for growth if you get frost in mid November. I'm in the UK and that's how it is for me. So end of July is pretty much it really. After this week you probably won't have enough time for them to finish properly, but even if you cut them down a couple of weeks before they are ripe you will still get some bud. As opposed to nothing at all if you don't start any

4. If you are growing them in your garden maybe you could rig up a cold frame or bring them indoors in the night time during the last few weeks