Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Latest pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gothamcity, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Still working on figuring out the best method for attaching images, but here's the latest pickup from Seatown.

[​IMG]

Normally i don't get to see buds like this where I'm at (a way small town, i have to drive for hours to get to the city...), so I was stoked to get this pickup. Nice crystals, a real smooth smoke. I believe they said the strain was something like "harold" (??). Never heard of it before, but it's way nice.

The smaller nuggies are G-13. Also a nice smoke.

Total a mixed bag of 3.5g for $40. I think I got the hommie hookup because I was trying to pick up a lot more and this is all that was around at the time.

Attached Files:

2. looks bomb, id for sure smoke it:smoking: looks like some blue dream i got a while back