Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Latest pickup - top shelf or not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by insert strain here, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Hey guys! First of all I want to say I know it's very challenging to rate weed from pictures alone, but any input would be appreciated.

I recently bought some new weed, a 3G sample, and I was wondering if you consider it top shelf? It's a bit on the dry side, but breaks apart very nicely and is better on the inside. Honestly its probably the strongest high I've ever had, and the smell is really earthy and woody, not the usual wet hay smell.

The reason I ask is because I'm on the hunt for the very best weed and don't want to buy more if there's significantly better quality bud out there. So what do u guys think?

Here are some pics with two different cameras:

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

image.jpeg

With flash:

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

There are a few more smaller nugs.

2. Did you not answer your own question?

"Honestly its probably the strongest high I've ever had".

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah I guess that's true haha. It's just that I've only ever gotten mids so I don't have much to compare to :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. The pics are nice, but you know those pics are meaningless. From reading your posts I also know that you know your question is unanswerable by people not smoking it. I think ICGreen makes the point well. You've smoked it and declared it way better than mids. Bam! You're living on a higher shelf

• Like Like x 2
  5. It looks like mids tbh, you can get better keep searching

• Like Like x 1
  6. I live under the impression that there is always better bud out there somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. Not top shelf. You can have good bud that doesn't look so good but it won't be top shelf.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I wouldn't call that high grade but who knows, if it gets you super baked don't worry until it doesn't lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's the best weed you've ever had man! Haha

But seriously I've had some plain outdoor lookin and smelling stuff that rocked my socks off.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for the replies everyone! I decided to get another oz and continue my search. Thanks for all the input!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Definetely low quality dank.

• Like Like x 1