Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Latest pickup (pics) Blueberry Kush, Jersey Flame, and CINDERELLA 99! Also a bubbler.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ADVOR, Mar 17, 2009.

1. #1 ADVOR, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    This blueberry kush really smelled like blueberries and was very crispy/fluffy, not dense. Very sedating high.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jersey Flame
    - some decent smoke, not anything special. Smelled like beasters. Dense nugs, smoke burned hot. Can't tell if its indica or sativa, just decent smoke.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And who could forget the Cinderella 99? This shit is the bomb. Cerebral high, smells like tropical fruit and is stickier than Ron Jeremy's underwear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And these last pics are of my bubbler I picked up for $80. Named it "Lowrider".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stickier than ron jeremy's underwear, thats a good one lol.

no seriously tho nice buds man haha.
    +rep

3. hahaha holy shit bro nice ass buds man that C99 gives you fucking tunnel vision I swear

Enjoy it :p

4. thats such a sick bubbler! i used to have a pipe with the same design i picked up in zoo town and my faggit freiind broke it
    reps on a dank bubbler and some dank budss

5. very nice ganj ya got there. but if i must say, 80 dollars for that bubbler might have been a bit to steep in my opinion

6. haha! last time I smoked that shit my computer screen looked like it was coning, then it felt like it was sucking my face into it...def nice pick up +REP

7. Fuck that bud look delish, and nice glass

8. Just dipped a nug of cindy in some hash oil and then rolled it in blueberry kief :D :D. I got so high that I took a bath for the first time since I was a kid. I stayed in for like 2 hours. I'm still high, fucking ridiculous.

9. I ENVY your C99 pick up. Looks excellent! :hello:

10. thanks for all the good feedback.

blaze on

11. Dude!

ADVOR!! I haven't seen you in forever! Or at least it feels like I haven't. :p

Very nice buds, mah friend! Welcome back to these parts. :smoking:

12. Dank buds bro
    thats a sick ass bubbler dude i love it and thats like a perfect name
    lol take a fat ass rip for me

13. +rep because there is no stickier than ron jeremy's underwear