Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Latest pickup, 3 cuts of beasters.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Doomsayer1355, Sep 14, 2009.

1. 30$ a cut. Lots of nice nuggets, smells fantastic.
    picture isn't the greatest, but it'll work.

Attached Files:

• Weed.jpg
      Weed.jpg
      File size:
      114.1 KB
      Views:
  2. I'm close w/ my dealer, i usually get it for 20 a cut but he's tryin to pay for college so like...i helped him out a bit. And the pic isn't really supposed to show quality, but quantity. Lol. Yeah...

3. SORRY BUT "cut"?

4. what do you mean? cut?

guess its smokable

5. cut=1/8th of an Ounce of the Psycho-active dried plant more commonly known to the peasants as "Marihuana"

6. oakeley dokeley...thought so...i like to know all mj slang as i plan to do some traveling soon

7. so wat u guys think? pretty good steal, no?

8. ya thats not to bad man. so you got whats in the pic for 90$ then? or did you smoke some. id prolly buy it to roll some blunts.

9. doesnt look terrible. id smoke it all day long :smoke:

10. i dont mean to be a pot snob but it kinda looks like vaped weed, cant really tell from the pic but yea if ur happy thats all that matters :smoke:

11. you sure thats some beasters?? looks like mids to me. u should have gotten 8 "cuts" or more commonly referred to as an "oz" for 90.

12. doesnt really look like beasters imo but nice pick up nonetheless

13. id pay $30 an 8th all day. but yeah ^hes right doesnt really look like the beast around my parts but still, 30 a slice is mega cheap