Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Latest pick up, opinions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 8ight, Jun 17, 2012.

1. I used to always buy 8ths, lately I've been getting quarters. Today, picked up a 1/2 oz.

Anyway, I still don't have a scale. I'll be ordering one shortly. This look like a half oz? Also, seems pretty dark looking? It reeks, and is pretty dense. Haven't tried any yet; heating up the vaporizer now. I paid $200. For where I live, that's not a bad price.

Photo quality isn't the greatest, camera was giving me trouble.

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty dank, and looks about a half to me since it's so dense.

But dang, $200! Haha that's a bit on the steep side, where do you live?

3. I'd make sure it's a half. We can't tell how dense it is. So can't really tell you. I'd scale it when you get your scale.

4. looks to be a half to me nice pickup :smoke:

5. Not bad, I'd pay 200 for it where I'm at right now..

6. cool. :smoke:

usually he weighs it out in front of me, but the last few times i met him at random spots and he has everything already bagged and ready to go. this stuff is way denser than the last quarter i got, so it was hard to compare weight-wise. just wanted to ask here until i get the scale.

I'm on the east coast, probably could find a better hookup if I was a more social stoner, but I generally keep silent about blazing. Especially with work--I don't want any surprise drug tests. :)

7. its looks like half oz, but for $200 is a bit steep...

8. Looks decently fire.

9. Looks like some pretty allright dank. 1/2oz for $200 is not bad, but a bit much. maybe $180ish would be more reasonable in my area. here its $100 for quarters.

10. Its better than nothing. Looks pretty straight, I got some like that for 330 an oz and thats common for the south, but its still too high and too dense for my taste.