Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Latest Dank pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TofuFungus, May 12, 2010.

1. #1 TofuFungus, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    Dealer calls it dro (knowing theres no strain as hydro I refer to it as dank)

pretty dense burns nice. Doesnt smolder tastes Great

So i cant attach them so i gotta link em. (saying not valid fil when they are jpg and are less than 50mb lol.

Dank1.JPG - Windows Live

Dank2.JPG - Windows Live

2. Looks pretty bomb man.

Enjoy:smoking:

3. looking like nice buds my man, savor that shit

4. Lookin Good man.Hows the smoke?:)

5. #5 TofuFungus, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    Well i smoked a bong between me and mi madre @4est then precided to pack about .15 or .2 grams in my spoon we hit that a couple times, and say done. Its now 8 and im still stoned.

edit: side note That bong we toked out of the stem and slide broke. (no worries just a glass on gromite) but Painful as hell to get a decent replacement. from my LHS's Might take this opportunity to invest in a 9.5mm >18.8 downstem (my bong is 18.8 so itd be interchangle for ashcatchers etc)