Lately things haven't been the same..

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by DankSpank, Aug 5, 2006.

1. I find that when I'm high, I look at the sky a lot more. I feel something coming from it and into my body, and I feel weird waves of sensation invading my body making it feel extremely good, a lot better than opiates. But I seem to connect with nature, and this is new for me. What are some tips to finding an answer to what nature wants from me? Setting choices and stuff like that would be nice.

2. It's called getting stoned..

No, i'm just kidding..But i do like that feeling :) Who knows what nature wants from you... To be natural? Just be who you are - which isn't very hard heh,

3. Believe me I know what getting stoned feels like, for some reason lately I have been very very close to nature. I find this weird because I've smoked a TON of weed and this has never happened.

4. I believe it. We are natures children

5. For sure. Maybe living in the Northwest just has that effect on high people? Because I used to exclusively smoke indoors, but lately I find that going to a park is more enjoyable, specially since the wheather is fucking nice here.

6. Now that i don't smoke as much i feel the urge during the early morning (3 AM or around there) to go for a walk... I like the night outdoors