lately Ive been waking up feeling nauseous

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by gdot, Feb 16, 2014.

1. I wake up, go back to my bed and the whole time im in bed I feel like I'm gonna puke. What is going on with my body? Am I dying? I'm a boy and 21 BTW. This has been happening for the past week ever since I downed a 26 oz jack Daniels bottle.

2. Sounds like acid reflux son

3. sure does.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. i have the same issue. pretty sure its acid reflux. i had it pretty bad, i would be up a 4:30am with the worst stomach pain and go throw up nothing but stomach acid in the toilet, almost every morning. went to the doctor and he thought i had an ulcer and prescribed me pills that didnt help because it wasnt an ulcer so i tried to see how I can maybe fix it.

acid control tablets worked for me sometimes, it was a hit or miss with those tho. uhmm, try watching what you eat before you go to sleep and how soon you eat before you sleep. i found that if i ate bread or something sort of plain before going to bed my morning nausea would be way better or not even be there. once i figured that out iv been able to control it better. and when it does act up it usually wakes me up around 5am i'll take a acid control tablet, and smoke a little bit of weed for the nausea and try to fall back asleep for a little bit and id wake back up feeling better. my stomach was still weak in the morning tho so again be careful what you eat. now that ive figured out what works for me it hardly ever happens anymore. and thank god because it was painful and sucked waking up every morning feeling like your gonna ouke all your guts out. lol.

It can't be acid reflux, i dont actually throw up but I feel like a migrain type pain when i rest my head on my pillow. About the weeb part, i vape and it gets better but how long till i just wake up and feel normal again..This has been happening every day for the past week.

6. #6 snoopdog6502, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancreatitis

I was a drunk for years so I know this one all too much. Not everyone can drink and some have a longer lasting problems from drinking.

Dont drink, I have 241 days clean and sober.

Can this be reversed? all i remember that night i was puking my guts out (litterally)

You will be fine if you see a doctor Monday morning.  It is serious after a week, please see a doctor.

9. #9 gdot, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    Let me see how i feel tomorrow morning. I have a feeling its because i lost so much weight from all the heavy drinking that my body lacks nutrients, i can see my face is losing fat too. Im eating healthy and have been sober for a week now(alcahol not weed) :ey:

10. Gerd. If you keep drinking alcohol and caffien you will end up with mad chronic heartburn and end up needing prilosec or some shit

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. stay away from drinking for a while

12. WELL it looks like I still kind of feel like shit every morning but its getting better. I am Definately quiting drinking for good, I've decided to take up body building 100%. The thought of a shot of vodka or tequila makes me sick to my liver.

13. Yea you don't need to drink to have a good time. Go to a party sober and see how it turns people into jackasses.

You made the right decision to quit drinking for health reasons. You will be really happy you quit when you are old.

A little herb will be all you need.

14. take a t break. i had the same problem.

i never had an appetite without weed and i would wake up early in the AM in the fetal position holding my stomach.

i was a daily, nightly, every waking hour smoker and my body down regulated natural cannibanoids,from being adapted to so much THC. only thing that helped was 7 days free of smoking weed and forcing myself to eat on time more and more everyday. i also began lifting weights to stimulate hunger more

Sent from my iPhone.

Oh snoopdogg, I cant tell you how many times I've been told "you don't need to drink to have a good time". It's hard to be social sometimes with people you never met and alcohol works but I realized I do turn into a bit of a retard and I always black out, not remembering what happened the night before. My freinds love to get wasted and it was funny at 19 but now its just like GROW UP "SELF"...
    I am staying away from those evil College parties.

16. #16 gdot, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014

Damn 7 days, the most I've taken a break for was 3 and it was only because of exams!

...The 4th day was like;

[​IMG]

17. I have the worst acid reflux ever, if i have it i have to go grab a bottle of tums from seven eleven or else i just wont sleep, this shit is serious too the acid can eat your esophagus and totally fuck up your life, get that shit looked after, i know a couple people that are just totally fucked cant eat anything or theyll puke, get after it man.

Mine is actually so bad they cant prescribe me anything, zantac doesnt work, nothing works, just tums lol

I'm guessing Finger might benefit from the second quote.

19. It sounds like dehydration or your waking up starving, which is making you nauseous. Try drinking a good amount of water everyday and getting something in your stomach in the morning.

20. this might sound crazy, but if you eat an apple a day your acid reflux should stop. A clean diet and exercise will take care of it too