Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lately i have been feeling sick after i smoke.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fpai, Jul 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread it's my first time posting on here. Anyways lately when i smoke i start to sweat and feel like i'm going to pass out. I've been smoking for about a year and this has happened to me a couple times now. It started about a month ago we smoked about 5 blunts and a wood then we went to smoking the roaches in a gravity bong this is where i started sweating A LOT then started to feel like i was going to pass out i have smoked way more than that in one session about a week before and i didnt feel bad at all. I thought it was just the gravity bong at first then last night me and my buddy smoked two blunts together and boom i was feeling horrible again. It cant be the weed because its happened 3 times now and every time we got it from someone different and i have smoked with the same people and they felt fine every time. I read that it's got something to do with blood pressure but how do you fix it? I'm joining the military soon so i wanted to have one last good session with my friends before i quit and make sure this doesnt happen when i do.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Right forum, mate, no worries. Do you always smoke with tobacco (blunt wraps?)? Perhaps if you're using tobacco you can try without. Two blunts sounds like a lot for two folks. Maybe slow down and pace yourself. Sorry I don't have any insights into what's happening. I understand a last big session and hope you can enjoy. Best of luck with your military career.

3. You're getting ready to quit smoking so why bother figuring it out? You will get popped for randoms all the time in the military. If you want a career say goodbye to weed.

4. #4 fpai, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    That doesnt really answer my question. I love smoking with my buddies i believe it's the best way to make a friendship but yeah i'm going to have to give it up soon. But if thats the case i want to go out with a bang and make sure i dont ruin it by feeling like poop again.

5. Thanks for the response anyways!