Late start outdoor help needed.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NiCLBaG, Jul 5, 2010.

1. #1 NiCLBaG, Jul 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010
    Hello GC members,
    Strains i am using: KC Brains TNR, KC Brains 39, KC Brains Mango, Dinafem LA Woman feminized, Dinafem Kandy Kush Feminized (all started on April 2nd)
    I am not completely new to growing however im new to HOW im growing.
    I do have 3 nice ones that were started on time and growing nice.
    What i am trying to do is get some more started ,
    I did have 7 plants but when i transplanted them (all were 12 inches) 4 went into flowering (3 fems plus 1 male) [​IMG]
    The male was KC Brains 39 , and he pollinated all 3 females ( KKush, LA and KC Mango) So I have 2 TNRs still going and 1 KC 39. I will post pictures of them soon.

Well i let the Females finish up and dried it and got all the seeds. So i want to put some of these down now but its already July 5th. I have a plastic rubber made yard box. Its big enough to keep about 30 or 40 plastic cups and i have cfls 8 of them to use to keep them in veg when the sun goes down.
    I have a fan in there as well but ill need a better one.
    So I am germinating 50 seeds right now. today is day 5 of germination.
    Some are starting to come out .

I am using 16 oz plastic cups with drainage holes in them
    MG seed starting soil. (limited on choice)
    I also have more going in Peat Pellets. But im not liking them very much. (would love some advice on how to use them better) 10 i think. Plus i have 2 NYC Sour D about 2 inchs tall and 6 more from the harvested seeds going . Also no bigger than 2 in.

I am only doing so many because its late in the year and i know they will not have a very long time to veg. I am hoping to have them 12 inches before putting them in grow bags and some in the ground. Just depends on how far I put everything. Everything is ultimately be in a scattered guerrilla grow. I figure i should get more buds because of the volume of plants. I will probably keep the at least 10 in veg for even longer with the lights. then pop them out in late august.
    I will add pics to this post as they finish uploading.[​IMG] By didntseeme at 2010-07-05[/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    By didntseeme at 2010-07-05
    [​IMG]
    By didntseeme at 2010-07-05
    [​IMG]
    By didntseeme at 2010-06-20 (this was one of the mothers for the current seeds.)
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Thanks for all the helpful insight. Its very much appreciated.

3. Hey man. I read what u typed, and u sound like u know what your doing. what is the question?
    If it is just a general question about it being a late start, then i agree with you. since you have a high number of plants, and they probably wont be able to vegitate maturely since its a little late, then you will be able to get alot of plants that yeild less than normal. you sound like you know whats up, and doing a guerilla grow sometimes a few plants are lost so its good to plant as many as u can. thats a lot of water for a guerilla gro.
    the pics look good and healthy keep it up bro