Late stages leaf septoria! Worth keeping or toss it, disinfect and start new?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TaylorBurnsKush, Jul 7, 2020.

1. So this is my first serious go at indoor growing and I suspect the leaf septoria was brought in by me from spore I maybe picked up from work or they were already in the medium, or possibly insufficient air circulation. If corrected all these issues at this point, but didn’t diagnose the issue until it was far too late to stop it, I’ve pretty much stripped her clean of her fan leaves, and she’s on week 4 day 1 of flower. Is she worth continuing the last 6 or so weeks? I’ve tried treating the leaves to at least slow is down, but it was definitely to late and didn’t slow it down at all and its pretty much at the very top now.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Pro mix herb and vegetable, which was a total rookie move because it has slow release fertilizer in it. And I’m running two 240w kingbrite QB’s (3500k) and using Remo nutrients line, but have only been doing half feedings here and there because I’m afraid to burn her because there’s already stuff in the promix. I’m just on the fence with whether I should continue the next 5-8 weeks, or will my plant be unsmokable because of the fungus spores ?