Late Night?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Dopethrone420, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Sorry if I'm being stupid and this has already been resolved, but has it been decided if the late night thread is allowed to come back?

2. the chat thread?

its closed until further notice because you guys couldnt follow the rules (even in the threads NAME it says to follow them....)

Its re-opening does not have a time frame

3. YEAH, GOOD JOB GETTING MY THREAD CLOSED GUYS!!

:p

Hell, it was bound to happen eventually. I tried to tell ya'll about still talking about other drugs constantly with the "unmentionables" shit, so I really can't imagine why anyone would think discussing psychedelics would be okay.

Oh GC, the ways in which you choose to shoot yourselves in the foot... ;)

4. i knew it was gonna get closed as soon as i read that post from a special someone lol

5. God damn it. I understand why, kind of pisses me off though that people managed to derail it like that.

6. That's why "we" (I quote it because I'm not a mod anymore) were reluctant to even allow another chat thread in the first place. Because it always turns out like that.

People, when given a chat thread, can't seem to help but push the rules as much as they can.

I mean, I even told people multiple times that using this "unmentionables" shit in place of talking about other drugs was still going to get them in trouble and possibly get the thread closed.

But people think it's okay to talk about psychedelics? Bullshit. :p

It's like people know it's not allowed but think they might get away with it anyway... Chat threads seem to do that to people. It's strange, how it always seems to work like that. :rolleyes: