Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Late Night Tokers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Douglas Fir, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I'm one of 'em. "Every time the moon shines I become alive". What's goin' on guys?

2. Whatsup dude. Just ripped 2 bowls of some super dog. Its dank. Chendogg smoke

3. usually toke at night just because its more convenient but during the day is when i like to better to be honest

4. Midnight toker all the way, its my sleep aid. But i think many of us stay toasted 24 hours, yuppppp we do.

5. I love smoking at night.

6. Nothin better than toking it up outside in the fresh night air :smoke:

7. Smoking at night is the shit. Whether it be a chill sesh by your lonesome, or late night adventures with your homies. Smoking at night shits on smoking during the day.

8. Yep. I've always been a nocturnal animal. Then, moving to the desert took it to another level, because when it is 117 degrees during the day, my wife and I are both night time creatures, lol. The upside is that the sky is almost always clear, here. That means a bright, silver moon. Really pretty. I love to pack a bowl and sit in the quiet, dark house, or out on my deck. Watching the stars and listening to the desert at night is pure joy.
    -SC

9. Love blazing at night, it's so quiet and peaceful.

10. Late night toking is what I live for. Okay, little bit of an exaggeration, but you get it. Hit my pipe on my patio at 1 am, clear sky, breeze. Serene. But now that it's winter I'll probably do all my toking indoors.