Late night Stoners thread

Discussion in 'General' started by PeruvianDank, Nov 2, 2012.

1. So what are you up to right now? I'm smoking a bowl of some fine homemade hash and some dank bud. I wish I had some alcohol, oh well. I'm getting the munchies too and I'm going to head out in my stoner quest for the perfect burrito. :smoking:

what are you doing this late?

2. Takin dabs and smokin an E Cig XD

3. touchin myself

:smoking:

4. about to smoke a joint and watch some wacky internet videos bruh

5. about to have one last sesh from this stash...I purposefully left enough to get me right fuckered

This hoots in honor of the perfect burrito!

6. Reading this thread and wishing I had more pot.

Got shit to do and there is no way in fuck I am doing it anytime soon. I've got a good 3 hours before I gotta go to bed

:smoke:

7. It's not that late yet here, but I'm preparing for a looong night..started a t-break and this is night one. I will soon be back to my insomniac ways. :(

8. Watching Will and Grace. About to pour myself a drink and get crazy! Just kidding.

9. Holy shit I miss that show..is it on Netflix?

10. I'm fucked up listening to Juicy J :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixn_jTvBbnk]Juicy J - Codeine Cups (ft. The Weeknd) - YouTube[/ame]

11. Sitting here with my bong getting stoned. Going to put a movie on. I'm thinking dude where's my car :laughing:

12. I an high as fuck where I was gonna goto bed

Now ima pack a bowl and go grab something to eat

That feel when you showed up to a food place at 2am with blood red eyes...

13. Yeah but not on instant :(

14. High as fuck with like 40 tabs open. Mega surfin le web.

15. yeah pretty much. the guy who cooks hamburgers around the block always draws a happy face with ketchup when I order stoned off my ass.

16. Drinking vodka and smoking resin, hopin to get a half ASAP as soon as I find some dank

17. In. Loading the bowl now.

18. Smoking a little pinter joint and watching That 70's Show

19. Waffles, Screwdriver, small bowl of weed is next.

20. Going to do math homework.....