Late night musc making

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by MistahWonderful, Jul 4, 2012.

1. I'm high off a 2 g blunt to the dome and I realised I make my best tracks late at night like 3am -5 am like right now. It's crazy anyone else get a creative boost around then?

2. good stuff dude, i produce beats also. I have worked with A few former psychopathic records artists but nothing to big.

3. thanks dude but don't you feel the same way?

4. Yessir, I feel like an insomniac nightowl at times :p

5. Awesome avatar/ name OP

6. yes i do, nighttime is my time. I wish I could live somewhere like alaska with a month of darkness, would be so ill. Im a night owl. have been sense i was 10. I love being alone with my weed and music late all night. Gives me time and my brain time to think and process life.

7. I write some of my best guitar pieces stoned at 4-7am, it is odd, even if I am out of green I feel more creative for some reason, maybe just care less so I try weird things that I usually wouldnt do, same with my beats I get into some crazy tunnel vision for hours on them xD, just what it is

8. yeah most of my stuff is made after 2am..insomnia is probably a part of it though. usually do my mixing during the afternoon

9. yup, 5 - 7 am is is golden. I usually get hooked on a track tho and wanna keep it rolling. :rolleyes:

10. I play guitar every night and end up coming up with the best ideas for my songs between 2am and 3:30 am. There's just something in the atmosphere that I take comfort in. Everyone else sleeping, the lights being dimmed, and the window open right beside makes it a really calm environment for me. I seem to get into the music that I make a lot more in that time frame as well haha.

11. God, I almost miss being on unemployment for the simple fact that I could stay up as late as I wanted and just write songs all night long. 2AM-5AM were the golden hours. Honestly, ever since getting a job and living 'normal' hours, I find that it's harder to capture the creative spurts that once were common.