Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

late night insomniac depressed post.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Mar 25, 2003.

1. hahahahahahahaha rotfl thats excelent. :D

2. ok...

for those of you that get depressed, deal with depression..etc etc, you know how it goes...it just hits you, for no apparent reason, and you struggle to look for explanations as to why its all goin downhill like it is...the goings on here just happen to be one of my explanations
    another, being the shit thats happened with my best friend
    i choose to speak on my feelings about the city..well..because i can

I have friends that I have met online who mean more to me then people I get to see face to face.......and they have helped me through bad times and shared my good times with me-quote rmjl

EXACTLY...thats why im so fucked up about it

This is the internet and you really can't have a relationship with people that you have never met or never will meet..-quote bh

cant say that i expected anything less...and hooooray for budstock..where we all meet which i still plan on attending of course, because i do care about the people here and would love to smoke each and every one of them up with excalibong to their hearts conent

and since im being so honest and open with everyone due to my general not caring...i dont have anything at all against anyone here, i respect bh, simply because he has a 'job' moderating, and he does it well, no question about it...same way for all you mods

and for all you that think its the rules shit...no..its not that, theres more to it...its friendships and commradery....at least for me.

now for my best friend...now, this fucks me up, because...the fucker isnt even trying that hard to find a way to chilll with me and smoke and such, its like he really doesnt care anymore...he has his head shoved so far up his girlfriends ass its pitiful, and thats just because she plays up all of her home life turmoil to soap opera stature, oh well..thats been happening for some time now, i just havent noticed it

digit, hempress, styles, smokie..deffinately smokie, rumjil my nubbin spyin partner:D ak47, cottons, switch, nubbin,420girlie, flowerchild, superjoint,e-x, dingusus,sidiuous,kb_124, sensimil, hatebreeder,told, skreebly, followed, littlewing, indianatoker,stonie jo, critter, critter2, pompus ass, phunkyphil,krazihare, leainna, BPP..ya damned elephant ass:p..tednugent,bud stuffer, nucan, and fucking hell i know theres someone else im leaving out

anyway, ill see you all around...hopefully at budstock

3. I love you man. I'll miss you.... weed is magical, and im happy.......... i understand how you feel I too have been fucked over by my friends, and have had my heart broken several fucking times................i better not go any farther, i might use a few pages....... anyways, ill miss everyone while im at camp, ya'll are like siblings to me. Peace out everyone

HXC
    Hardcore Pride
    Punk4Life

-Dick

Attached Files:

4. This Single line Has very deep meaning. There is no pleasing everyone, If one person likes you for one reason, another will hate you for the same.

I know EXACTLY what you mean when you say this. I thought my best friends in school would be there for me no matter what. and when I dropped out of school and got my GED, my friends didnt talk to me anymore, never returned my calls, Or ever come by to see me. I havent seen my best friend In Almost 2 years. The only friends I have Are on This Forum. Its funny how Someone you have never even met before can Be So Much like a friend that Will Be ther for you forever. I Would Hate to See You and your wisdom Go, But If thats what you Want I'll Support you all the way. Good Luck, my friend, Good Luck.

5. My friends are just never there for me when it counts...I think it's because a lot of people see me as able to stand up for myself, but that's not the point....it hurts when people that you care deeply about don't back you up....oh man..I think I just brought on another depression day. *Sigh* I need to stop thinking about the past, or the future. Both depress me.

6. I'm new to this forum, and forums in general. I don't know you or the circumstances surrounding this post, but I can definitely relate to the feelings you are experiencing.

The only people I know personally in this forum are elementxero, kronosx, and shappo (he's brand new too) but already, through the conversations I've had, I feel I can relate to a lot of you.

This is such a great community. It seems we all share a lot more than the fact that we smoke pot.

Cheer up man. Meditate a little. Vent some more. Venting is key. Get it all out of your system. Maybe go make a few posts in that official fuck off thread.

And happy birthday.

7. I almost forgot, :)Happy Birthday:)

8. NORM, norm, normsy poo......happy birthday man!!!!!
    i commend you guys "highly" for speaking your minds.

peace

9. i got a pretty situation goin for me too man and let me tell you this, smokin weed only makes it worse.

im not dissin weed, i smoked for 4 1/2 years before i quit and i smoked every day.
    if you not depressed, go ahead n smoke but if you are dont smoke. when my parents got word that i was depressed they sent me to fukin rehab man. actually im in rehab right now but its outpatient thank god.
    i reccomend gettin some good anti depressants, those actually helped me out a lot. i can actually function in life now