Late-Night College Studying

Discussion in 'General' started by Berry, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I'm pulling an all nighter cramming for midterms.

I tend to spend a lot of time on here fucking off and procrastinating in the process. Anybody else in the same boat.

2. Nope...I'm just startin' school.

I'm sure I will come midterms though, confident of it.:cool:

3. I was in the same boat my friend. Last week, I had 3 midterms, a paper and a 10 minute speech. I am all finished and am enjoying my spring break currently and it feels so good. Study hard though, it is well worth it cause you will feel great getting high when your finished as I am now.. :smoke::smoke:

4. Our spring break isn't for another couple of weeks, it is always later than everyone else's because we get a week off for Mardi Gras. :smoke:

I'm studying Plant Physiology right now so at least it isn't completely boring.

5. You living the dorm life? I find that its 10x easier to save everything for night time and pop an addie. Shits too hectic during the day and fuck the library i want to study in comfort

6. Yeah lol I always save shit for the last few days b4 test then cram the shit out of it while procrastinating during about 50% of my study time lol. I guess that is why I pull so many all nighters for midterms. Exams are the worse I sleep during the day and study at night.