Late Night Blades

Discussion in 'General' started by iWannaTreeONugs, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Fires in California can be seen from space :(

• Like Like x 1
  2. up late cause it's the weekend. about to do some crypto trading.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Pink Floyd! My fav, one needs as much bass as possible, wife always can tell Pink Floyd was the previous song by the volume when she climbs in the car for our commute home. Kudos on your handle

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Incredible photos! Our state had months of smoke so thick it was deemed hazardous to breath, Some landscapes are designed/need to burn and have been doing so regularly for a millennial only since humans moved in is it no longer as beneficial, I feel for those impacted I cannot imagine how helpless one feels knowing your home is in the path of these fires, used to go to CA around thanksgiving to fight fires when I was young, fire behavior is a lot different than I was used too... I have a still unexplained " story that includes strange lights that included the guy manning one of our fire lookouts and one other game warden, so 3 different people 3 different locations on the same mountain all witnessed the same lights....

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. It's 0352hrs and I am wide awake again Usually get up at 5 bells so I just as well fire up the caffeine, vaporizer and stay awake for the day...

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. last night sesh listening to some tunes
    indica working through my being

7. Just vaped some GP chinook haze, only been curing a couple weeks but I like what I taste,smell,see and feel, smell is complicated but the taste is a mixture of citrus and chem.....

• Like Like x 1
  8. No insomnia for the last couple of nights!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I reall don't not suffer from insomnia, I just run out of meds in the middle of the night my back etc, decide what hours I reawaken to remedicate nightly typically 0030hrs to 0300hrs I have a 23yr old wiener dog who also gets up with me to drain his bladder etc, the GP Chinook Haze knocked my dick in the dirt last night I chopped with only a couple Amber and mostly cloudy trichomes and still I almost fell forward out of my chair during a full snort snore less than an hour after vaping, Thinking I should chop even a little earlier since the smell and trichromes were fully loaded with 50% cloudy I am more of a sativa guy, but I must admit it's great sleepy time meds,,

10. Wide awake at 2:40 AM, just took my second sleeping pill.

The problem is tied to whether I have work or not (self-employed). If I'm busy and have to get up in the morning, I'll go to sleep. If I don't have to get up the next morning I won't be able to get to sleep. It's a definite pattern. I have no work for tomorrow so I'm wide awake.

It's fine so far as long as I keep getting work in, and I enjoy what I do (I don't really need the money) but WTF I'm 67 years old and won't be able to work forever. So then I'll have insomnia forever? Or at least until I croak. I guess it won't matter after that.

11. Fizzy: For me the romance of self employment ended the moment the phone quit ringing and the bills kept coming, I can't imagine with the economy how much more stress there is, Guys like me will have to work until I drop in my work boots, finding out that a couple draws off the vaporizer helps me get back to sleep has been invaluable...

12. That is isn't my problem. Please re-read my post. I have plenty of work, and as long as I do, I don't (generally) have insomnia problems.

I could retire if I wanted to, but I enjoy what I do so I'm still working. Plus, I know that if I retired I would turn into a worthless bum, would never go to bed, would have worse insomnia problems than I had now. There would be no reason to get up.

13. up late vaping some more Banana Cookies. It feels right

14. vaping up my second and final sesh for the night :volcano:
    listening to Joe

15. After a handful of pills, it's 4:30 AM and I'm still wide awake.

16. fuckin trippy

• Like Like x 1
  17. Merry Christmas late night blades :rave-girl:

18. Another late night session
    Vaping Rotten Bananas into my being

19. This dude is superb.
    I really want on of those harp guitars.

20. o_O yabba dabba doooooo

• Like Like x 1