Late Night Blades

Discussion in 'General' started by iWannaTreeONugs, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Have you tried 'bat?'

2. Don't know what that is. All the ones I took were legal.

The past week or so I've been sleeping better.

3. I think he might mean getting hit by a bat. Lol.

I'm on day 5 of getting an hour or two tops. Kids having seizures again. :(

4. Is this thread actually a thing again?

5. You mean bat country?

Ugh, 45 min left of work. Was so busy tonight.

Gonna go home and smoke the biggest bowl, shower and pass out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #2166 Zoom Rabbit, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    Edited because of double post. :/

7. #2167 Zoom Rabbit, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    Yes, 'bat' is where you hit yourself in the head with a piece of sports equipment until you pass out. ;)

Hey, have you guys heard of 'squeak?' Dabs are refined honey oil, which you refine further to make glass. Shatter is refined even more. Well, when you refine it fine enough that you can't even see it, the only way to tell it's there is to rub the piece of glass and listen for the 'squeak' noise. Heat it with a torch and huff the fumes (invisible and tasteless.) Gets you fucked up like dog dick yippity giant robot monkeys on fire, I tell you what...!

You guys seen this back east, or is it just an Oregon thing?

8. Just chillin watching Jimmy Fallon eating a quesadilla.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just chilling after de-escalating a fight with a screaming homosexual madman out in the alley. Ever look someone right in the eye and know they were incapable of throwing a punch? Bah.

His ex-wife is my neighbor, and friend. And she always takes his side...so now things are weird in my neighborhood. Yay!

10. made some popcorn, trying to find a movie.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Right now It's 420pm in Malaysia .Soon it will be time to qualify.

[​IMG]

12. It's always 4:20 somewhere.

Well, in two places, actually...

I guess it's more like a time zone band, 4:20 goodness encircling the earth and constantly rotating to the east.

:D Groovy.

• Like Like x 2
  13. A little after 4 am.

Sippin' on some drank and just listening to tunes.

Good thing I don't work tomorrow and the only thing I'm doing is watching football all day.

14. Two am. Smoking, listening to crazy talk on late night radio and sipping a beer.

No work tomorrow. Gotta think of something useful to do so I don't smoke pot all day again.

I need to take up falconry. Is that expensive?

15. On the realest though.. I get lonely asf at this time of night and it's only 8:26 gonna be a long night. full of delight beaches!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Yes, it might be a bit expensive. Maybe depending on what state you live in, you probably need a state license at least, and I think you have to learn a lot about falconry first before you can pass the test.

I got obsessed with it as a kid (50-some years ago) after I read a "Hardy Boys" mystery where they were involved with falcons. That led to an eagle tattoo on my arm in March 1969. But that's as far as I got, although I've been interested in raptors ever since.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. A well trained falcon can keep you fed, with fish.

It most certainly cannot be used to hunt rabbits, though...!

18. Sorry . . .

[​IMG]