Late harvest vs Early

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by youndbud, May 21, 2012.

1. Long story short i will be gone from July till November will a visit in late august in between.

Question 1. Will my plants be able to sustain themselves for the time being.

Question 2. When should i harvest in August or November and what problems will i be facing.

2. depends when you planted it. weed plants take about 65 days to give you that ganja (this varies depending on the strain, of course). id wait until a few days before you leave and look and see if the buds are done or not. any way a friend can help you out?

3. damn i wish i was growing autos

4. I doubt your buds will finish in august but it does depend on strain, my earliest ive grown finished in mid september, you might have issues with frost and mold going into november but if not then I would wait

5. yea winters start late around here usualy dont see snow till after december so i think ill be fine with a novemebrr harvest. But do you guys think that the rain water will sustain them for that long

6. #6 northlat, May 22, 2012
    Last edited: May 22, 2012
    1. chances are no 2. so that makes this a no brainer ....unless you have auto water or sufficient rain fall . or ifyou have 500 plants then you might get lucky with some..people who hang over their crop are lucky to bring it in . and thats in all agriculture not just ganja!

7. Another problem you have is how are you going to rid the males.

8. [quote name='"youndbud"']yea winters start late around here usualy dont see snow till after december so i think ill be fine with a novemebrr harvest. But do you guys think that the rain water will sustain them for that long[/quote]

Donets matter when it's starts to snow. U will
    Start getting frost at night in oct/nov and then u mix that with a good rain and say good by to the ladies