Late flowering seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MaryJane51, Jul 8, 2008.

1. I have 3 seedlings, they're about 10cm right now and the strain is NL5. I was wondering if I threw them out now seeing as the hours are getting shorter it would almost be similar to 12/12 from seed accept outdoors. Only thing is it's in a bush, and i'm curious if these plants will only double in size now and fill out at about a foot or whether they'll grow considerably more than that and not even begin to bud. If anyone has started this late with seedlings or knows what rather immature plants flower like please let me know.

Edit** These plants will be in good soil, recieve full sunlight and will be looked after well.

2. Theres been quite a few other posts about this late planting outdoors over the last few weeks, most people have been saying around 7-14grams per plant... where do you live by the way? Were getting plenty of light in England at the moment.

My mates got some bagseed out at the moment an theyre growing steadily so far. The plants in England will probably start flowering late August/Early-Mid September. There are variables that will affect this though.

3. Yeah I know but most of them are saying how/will people get yield, i'm looking just to keep these plants and use them for clones once I get whatever bud I do yield from it. Aswell as how tall will my 10cm plants stretch to by harvest time, Approximate guesses of course, But thanks for the help man!