Late Flowering Hermie...?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Pogre, Jan 31, 2013.

1. #1 Pogre, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    Plus a question about a newly potted (about a week ago) clone.

The first pic is of a Hawaiian Snow clone I got a while back. Indoor, CFL, Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil with additional perlite, PH'd R/O water and organic nutes. It's about eight weeks into flowering (Sativa dominant, 10-13 week flowering cycle).

This is my first grow and I'm learning by trial and error. So far it's been heat stressed, nutrient burned, and most recently, exposed to light during its night cycle. Long story short, it was completely lit up twice for about a half hour on each occasion in one night.

I'm putting up a link to a post I made earlier today in Kamel's CFL Guide since I can't re-upload the pics here. It should hot link straight to my post if I did it right... If you do click on it, read it and the next couple of posts. Any advice, help or a slap across the back of my head for really screwing something up is welcome.

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/122824-kamels-cfl-guide-116.html#post17081352

2. Nothing...?

3. Wow. Thanks guys.

4. Why ask the same question twice?

it looks like a girl.

5. #5 Pogre, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    Because I wanted an answer...? This is the sick plant section, right? I have one plant that looks sick, and another that looks like it might have gone hermie. I posted once in a thread that I realized probably wasn't the best place to pose my questions, so I asked again in a more appropriate forum. Do you really want to know why I asked twice, or are you just trying to make me feel unwelcome?

You know, even though I posted the same questions twice (as you so graciously pointed out), I still have no answer for my Sour Diesel with the mottled leaves.

If you ask a question and no one answers it, do you just blow it off and guess, or would you ask again? I had assumed there were helpful people here. I wasn't expecting smartass replies.
    I do appreciate this. Thank you.

6. Not a problem.

7. i dont see any nanners on your snow, so not herming yet.

8. I'm figuring that out. I was up all night reading and googling pics. It's nice to have an experienced eye look at it though. Thanks for the feedback.

Those pistils have probably always been there. I just didn't notice them until I started looking for male flowers. By that time, EVERYTHING was looking like male flowers to me.

The one thing I'm having trouble figuring out is that small Sour D with the discolored leaves in the fourth pic.