Last year's organic monsters...

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by ickysgreenthumb, May 13, 2016.

1. Hey guys I'm new on here wanted to share some pics of last year's garden all organic. Grown only with amendments and nutrient teas. Did 60lbs off of basically 8 plants...enjoy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
  2. nice job, tying up is pain in the butt and you about covered em all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes it was.I love how everyone thinks growing weed is easy, but yea lots of hard work every year but nothing worth doing ever was easy..haha thanks for looking

Sent from my SM-G920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Holy shit!! Fantastic man! How long of a grow?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Nice man. You should check out my grow journal. Her is last year.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  6. Started em outside in mid March...finished October... They went into flower on their own around may and flipped back and monster cropped themselves as the days got longer..

Sent from my E5306 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Very pretty man. What strains? All organic? Do you remove that cloth daily or how does that work?? Looks like what your doing is working tho I'm gonna check out your grow journal right now.

8. Damn those are hella plants for that time period. Do all outside plants grow that big

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. It depends once you get alot of microbial life going on in your soil and they get to a certain size there are just so many places for them to photosynthesize and they just explode and then once they go into flower and stretch they almost double. A bit part of this whole process is continuing to bury your plant to the hilt as it grows. Everything you put underneath the ground develops roots and just contributes to the explosive growth. I'm gonna do a step by step grow journal for you guys when I get a chance I recently caught a criminal case and have to do some prison time here in socal for manufacturing bho wax but as soon as I get back I'll do it