Last weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WherezMyLighter, Feb 1, 2009.

1. What up guys. Just got home and decided I'd post up last weekend's event.

First off, the background. I'm 18, about to graduate Highschool, and like most, love making money. My mother does title research making pretty decent money - lets just say six figures. Well, at the age of 17, I decided I'd love to make some side-dough, especially with how easy her job is considering she works at home, from her computer. Needless to say, I got her to train me, and eventually I was making a fat weekly check. With this job, I'm the only guy I know what's been able to cop a purp quad every single week and still have a considerate amount of money to save.

Anyways, I've been saving for around 8 months for a car and last weekend I finally got it. Brand new white Lancer Evolution, with white 22's. Two JL 12's in the back and blacked out windows. It's a ridiculous car, I love it. So right after I got that, I head out to pick up my boy Marshal. I get him, and we head out to my usual guy and pick up an eight of "AK" (I have my doubts it was legit, but it was still really nice bud.) 2 G's of some haze, and of course, the purp quarter. Then, we head over to the gas station and pick up a case (Yes, a case.) of Swisher grape 'rillos. We walk in, I hand the man my ID and tell him what I want. Just then, a cop walks in and approaches my friend and I. I play it cool, all my shit's in my car so I don't have anything to worry about yet. He says "Have you boys heard or seen any suspicious activity around here? There's been a report of gunshots and we're trying to gather a little more information." Not wanting to deal with a cop, my friend and I instantly start lying.

"Slim, quick black dude sprinting that way *points* down the street about five minutes ago." I say.

"Alright, do you remember what he was wearing?" He asked.

"Gray hoodie with some black basketball shorts." My friend replies.

Thank you boys, any other information you think might be useful?

Shit, maybe the almost ounce of marijuana in my car, I think to myself.

"No sir, sorry." I reply, walking away.

We get in the car, drive to a secluded part of the beach and gut a 'rillo. I'd never mixed two different strains of grass in one blunt before, so I took the AK and the purp, and made a lovely medley. I rolled that up while my homeboy played DJ, and put on this sick "Equilibrium" tape. We torched the B, and almost right as we finished, my boy Chris calls me.

"Ay mann," He slurs through the phone
    "Sup bro?"
    "-party at my house right now, you know the deal!"

10 minutes later we're there. I get out and there's hella people in the drive way, let alone the rest of the house. This girl Cassandra approaches me and says something about how I smell delicious. Thank God for the green, haha. I go inside and get a beer when all the sudden I hear "ETHAAAAAAN!"

An obviously intoxicated Chris is coming may way, beer in hand.

"Hey dude." I say, slapping his hand. We make small-talk for a bit, he asks me for bud and I decide to sell him a G of that Haze. Him, Marshal and I head into his room and fire up his RooR 'Lil sister. We burn down a few bowls out of that and he asks me if I wanna help rank him up in Halo. I give him my GT and tell him to hit me up tomorrow. We all head back out to the party and I notice there's some guy hastilin' his girl. I tell him to cut it out, at which point I'm hit with a "Who the fuck are you?!" Chris automatically steps in saying "Man, that's Ethan Fucking Fowler!" Dude starts getting shitty, tries to swing on me with some half-hearted haymaker. I duck and two dudes who I don't know and have never met jump on this guy before I can make a move. I step back and look on with the rest of this crowd while the guy gets beat into submission and then tossed outside. I stick around for a few hours and the party unwinds. Eventually, there's six heads. My crew (Marshal, now Chris, and myself,) and 3 fine-ass broads. I decide I'm gonna roll another blunt so I walk out to my car and grab my shit. We pass one around and we're all just chilling, doing nothing at all. One of the girls was flirting hardcore with me, and I was trying to talk up Marshal to get her interested in him. I wanted to get him some, plus I have a girlfriend so I wasn't interested. Another 30 minutes roll by, and Marshal takes this chick back, while Chris and I chat up the other two. The remaining ladies were obviously very intelligent so we just discussed various things of life with them while I was waiting for Marshal. Then we hear a knock at the door. I grab it and it's the dude who was trying to fight me from before. I meet him with a smack to the face and tell him to get lost, at which point I proceed to close the door. Marshal finishes things up and we bounce back to my place. We start writing out some bars for our new tape, and then jump on Halo for a bit right after we reblunt, haha.

It was eventful, to say the least, and I had tons of fun. Sorry about the wall of text. hope you guys enjoyed.

2. cool story I kept thinking the cop was going to come back

3. good story, but are you actually ethan fowler? the skater? that would be pretty sick.

4. Hahaha, nope, just the same name.

5. haha thats rad, most people dont like giving their full name to grasscity though, watchout.

6. hmm.. you sound very full of yourself .

i make a lot of money and have good times , similar to yours , but the way you rant about it you just sound kinda stuck up .

not trying to be an asshole but i guess it just gets me cause im a modest guy and you seem similar but opposite at the same time .

7. pretty sweet,

but id walk your evo any day ;D

8. good story, cool car! +rep

9. no dude, hes probably like all of us on the forum.

we see a post and think the worst in it, trying to find arrogance, self absorbed type.

i know people on here think i post like a dick. but i swear text is just hard to read.

many people do not know how to articualte themselfs to the point of showing emotion, and when that emotion gets all jumbled, the quick harsh responses and - reps appear faster than a pedo can wack off on /b/

10. #10 WherezMyLighter, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    I wasn't trying to sound stuck up. The thing is, people are going to be like "How the fuck is this 18 year old kid making that kind of money?..." Not like buying an Evo means you're rich, but not many 18 year old cats are going out and paying for cars in full on the day they get it, self financed with no help from outside sources other than the guy who mails the check, you feel me?

I definitely don't doubt that, haha. It's a quick little car, but nothing special as far as speed is concerned. What you drive?

11. very enjoyable! hope your music goes well, +rep :smoking:

12. Pics of the EVO or it didnt happen!!!

13. Cool story, dude. I wish I could pick up shit like that weekly. But please for the love of gear-heads everywhere, don't roll with 22s on an Evo. Evolutions are sporty cars. In fact, they're really nice sporty cars, especially for the money, and all 22s are gonna do is hurt the performance. lol sorry, I'm a car guy and this just can't go on.

14. I definitely don't doubt that, haha. It's a quick little car, but nothing special as far as speed is concerned. What you drive?[/quote]

hah i know im playin with ya, some kid tried to ricer fly by me after he talked mass. he had a stage 2 evo VIII

i currently drive a stage 3 b5 s4 :D i love my baby

15. Mm The B5 body style is the best in my opinion, I bet that s4 ripsssss

16. Nice whip, no doubt.

pmurph - I know it seems weird, but it looks so good. That's my dream setup, and I creep in that car. It's too ill.

17. thats the life kid