Last week of Flowering.....how much can I water?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Rabble, Aug 16, 2018.

1. I am going to harvest my plants on Monday August 20th 2018. This is my first grow so I estimated incorrectly and will only have 3 water cycles between my last nute-feeding and harvesting.

Can I feed them ph balanced water everyday, can this help or hurt the plant. Currently I am watering every 3 days because that is when they will kinda start to seem dry.

2. Hi Rabble. Welcome to GC.
    You will need to describe your grow in more detail for anyone to help.

3. Sure, thank you!
    • 7 Gallon Pots - Using Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil
    • Day 59 today into flower
    • 2 HID 1000w HPS
    • 3 Strains: Citral Glue, Shiva Dragon, Chromatose
      • These were seeds I bought online from a reputable supplier
    • During Veg used Nutrients: Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, CalMag and ph up
    • Very rarely watered, but also never increased nutes from seedling recommendations
      • Grow Big = 15ml, Big Bloom = 75ml, Tiger Bloom = 15ml, CalMag = 5ml
    • During Veg used 1 MH bulb and 1 HPS, because I didn't know the difference
    • Watered/Feed plants every 3-4 days
    • LST'd plants like crazy
    • YoYo'd in Flower
    • During Flower used Nutrients: Open Sesame (instead of Grow Big), Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom & CalMag
      • Then --> Beastie Bloom (instead of Open Sesame), Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom & CalMag
      • Then --> Cha Ching (used once only), Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom & CalMag
      • Never hardly watered, only nutes 7 weeks straight, every 2-3 days.
    • Never cut under trellis or lollipoped (that I installed but didn't know why lol, but now I do!)
    • Room kept at good temps and humidity, mostly in Veg at 76 degrees, Humidity 45%. But every now and then the highest the temp has gone and stayed for a few hours was 83 degrees and lowest humidity = 30%.
      • During Flowering, Max temp = 84 (for a little while, not a whole day or anything like that but would go there and I fix it and it would do it again next day etc.), humidity = 55-60%, every so often it would raise to 70%
    • Light on/off schedule = 2pm-2am lights on and off 2am-2pm
    • Journaled almost everything kinda lol
    Now my question is: Since I only have a couple of days left until Monday, but I have only watered twice and will only water only once more (on Sunday) and then harvest. Can I or should I water everday to flush out the nutrients/salt and is it safe and does it help, like make the bud grow bigger.

Here is a link to my post about my grow with pics --> 1st Grow.....last week of flowering.....pics included....added 2 LEDs'

4. #4 old shol4evr, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete