Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last time you were baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Oct 25, 2010.

1. I know a lot of people smoke to feel good, and then there are some that smoke to get fucked up everytime. What happened the last time you were baked?

Me: Last Friday, at a party. I was drunk and baked as fuck. I was almost legitimately retarded. I was staring at a crevice in the wall for 45 min. People were talking to me but i couldn't comprehend anything. I was literally too stupid to respond back. Haha

How about you?

2. does right now count ? :D

3. I knew i was gonna get a lot of these lol

4. #4 OhMyKush, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010
    All yesterday. I was feelin so nauseous and dizzy, so I smoked all day so I could actually function.
    I was at various levels of highness throughout the day, but I was pretty damn high for most of it. I basically just chilled all day. :D

5. friday night.
    What happened? i snorted a 10bag of K, blazed a fat 1gram bowl of bubba kush and kholed :D:D

6. before i went to sleep about 8 hours ago.......took 2 nyquil's smoked a bowl and now, i feel great.

but i have to go to work.....fml

7. This morning. Smoked a blunt, 2 bowls and 2 roaches in the bowl. Then went down to a local weir and had an adventure with 2 friends.

8. Last Saturday I got really baked with a few friends. We mixed that with some alcohol and it was a fun time. Still don't remember much of that day though, only waking up and going to sleep.

9. [​IMG]

10. last time i got high- today, i smoke almost every day
    last time i got completely stoned- at least two weeks ago

11. right now mann! i hadnt smoked in 3 months man!

12. WELL SINCE YOU ASKED I'LL TELL YOU

Last friday i was with my bud and we were at this gay ass party. We saw this other guy we knew and realized he was totally baked. We told him that if he gave us whatever weed he has now, we'll pay him for whatever we smoke. He didn't really understand what we were saying but he obliged and we got about a dub of dank. So we call this chick up to pick us up and we were gunna smoke, but then she asks us if we want to go smoke at her friends apartment, that they had a new bong and plenty of grass. We say yeah sure, but she's like, well are you gunna be cool? and im like, well yeah of course, and shes like, no you gotta stay cool. i'm like wtf we'll stay cool, and she's all like, don't start getting all weird, that wouldnt be cool. I can't believe i just typed out that retarded conversation but since i went though the trouble i wont delete it. So she picks us up and brings us there, and we get into the apartment and it dawns on us that her friends are anything but cool. There were japanese posters with robots on them, posters for WoW and equivalent faggotry. The guys living in this apartment are some of the geekiest people i've ever met. They were just sitting on the couch playing some obscure video game. I saw the name on the case by the xbox and asked, "oh is this _______?" His eyes lit up and for the next hour he talks about video games. After just a few minutes i just wanted to leave. The whole situation was very gay and i wasn't getting high. My friend and i were about to leave when the other dude living there walks out of his room with this beautiful bong and a half-o of dank. We all smoked up and just chilled for a bit. The weird thing was that everyone was talking and i felt like they were screaming at eachother. Not screaming out of anger but screaming just to be heard. It was almost like they had to overcome some interpersonal barrier by impressing the other person. Anyway, the rest of the night i would have huge epiphanies and great insight into people's psyches. Well after i realized that everyone was, infact, speaking at a normal volume, everyone got up to watch this dude play audiosurf on his 4g pc set up. It was about the last thing i would want to do while high. So my friend and i go back and smoke again, and head out. For some reason we decided we had to climb over a fence, into the neighbors garage, and out the widow to leave, and i was convinced that i was hundreds of feet in the air and would die if i fell.. it felt like goddamn super mario... anyway we axe up and call my friends gf, which would be our last mistake of the night. The guy we took the weed from had been dating this girls best friend, and myfriends gf was extremely pissed about the situation, and was even more pissed when we just sat in her car giggling. The worst part was that this girl was a very emotional driver, and the whole night when we were driving would not obey speed limits, stoplights, or any other rules implemented to prevent people from dying in horrific car crashes. she ended up driving to a state park and we walked around on the trails as she bitched about her retarded friend who broke the heart of the person we took weed from, but we then remembered there were bears on the trails. This scared the fucking shit out of me. Goddamn bears. Surrounding us. In the fucking woods. At night. I screamed like a little bitch and ran to the car. we spent the rest of the night at the beach. My friend would make faces at me and i would tell him to stop or something and his gf would think i was insane and trying to kill them. The whole time thought i kept thinking about psychology and why we feel the need to interact with others. I also got a glimpse into the almost perverse relationship my friend had with this girl, which reenforced my own aversion to relationshits.

Long story short: Faggots give us drugs. Bears are scary. Bitches will be bitches.

I really didn't mean to type all that. I had to get it out of my system.

13. ???????

14. Friday. Took 3 darvocets with no tolerance and had a 5 man rotation with 5 blunts:cool:. 2 of them were dro 3 were reggie.

15. Last time I was baked;

Last Thursday at like midnight... It was after this Halloween maze thing I do, kind of like Knotts Scary Farm. I walked up to this guys car that I just met a few weeks earlier and him and his buddies were blazing in the car still in their clown costumes. He asked if I wanted to smoke, so me and my girlfriend got baked and spent an hour trying to take our clown make up off. Not the greatest story, but how many people can say you got stoned dressed up as a clown with a bunch of other clowns.

16. Last time I got blazed out of my mind last night. An entire part of town was blacked out and the people in my complex were being crazy, so me and my roommate smoked a blunt, then we picked up one of my friends and smoked three more blunts and played street fighter all night. It was awesome. Best sleep ever btw

17. It depends who i'm with... as to how high i get. If i'm by myself, just 1 small J is enough. If i'm with my friends at college...like we'll get pretty nice. But my friends at home...we blazed..then blaze more...then more.

But my last time i smoked was last night and i was pretty nice. Not quite at the point where your like holy fuck im stoned. But I was passed the "i'm buzzed" point.

18. The last time?? I'm always baked :)

Posted from my G2

19. last time i was completely stoned was sat. night i went to go match this girl i worked with and she hasnt smoked in over 3 weeks and i was on a lil week long t break so i rolled up a blunt of some dank and lit it up well long story short she had to leave after 1/4th of the blunt to get her mom and i faced the rest of it while hot boxing in the parking lot. and i sat there for a good 15 mins, i couldnt move or open my eyes, listening to some wiz.

20. #20 N1CKL337, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011

so the you rag on the guys who smoke you out with their bong and then youre a big pussy because of bears. also if there were bears out in the woods you wouldnt leave the car. i call troll and if not then you win douchebag of the thread

disrespect isnt tolerated..
    I see you have issues respecting our members..
    change ur ways or you will be shown to the door

Slinger