Last time you saw a nickel bag (5 dollar bag)

Discussion in 'General' started by go make sum grits. Go on, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Dont worry i'll wait

2. Last time i saw a knick was in 2013 lol. They didnt weigh knick size but they costed $5. It was like a .6 bag

3. I see them all the time. I buy nicks of piff cuz my dealer understands the struggle.

4. When I was poor and working in Los angeles, I've seen many people buy 5 or 10 bags.

Never understood it. When I was broke, i didn't buy weed...

5. 1975. Then I left the U.S. When I came back and got around to smoking again, it was all ozs., 1/4s and 1/2s.

6. Like 5 years ago, my buddy wanted bud and asked if my guy could drop off a 5 piece.

7. I knew a couple people in Kentucky who would gladly buy nicks and dimes multiple Times a week. To each their own though. I have never bought less than 8th and that's so I can test weights and quality of new dealers

8. You can still get it in Newburg these days. People stay broke.

9. Lotta dealers round my way sell nicks.

10. Just the other day I was chilling at a guys house and two others where there. The two others, one lived next door and the other guy asked to do some house work for abowl.(clean dishes specificly but would have done anything)

Sent from my LGL85C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I've never bought anything less than $40 worth

$10 is a waste of a dealers time

I'd be too embarrassed to ask for a nicklebag

[​IMG]

12. Only one time, and only time from a girl too. Looked kinda gnarly to be honest but it was within the first year I started to smoke, so like 14-15.

Depends on the dealer.

If you have a dealer who you just stop by at his place and leave, its not really that bad.  Or if the dealer is the type to just post up somewhere; in front of a big apartment building, or in a park, or a corner for most of the day, then its not a waste of his time.

14. I can't afford to not spend at least $40

15. I probably have bought a 5 sac, but I was probably still on allowance money.

Serious, it's cheaper to buy in bulk...

16. Depends. Most of the time I'd agree but I'm in a situation now where an Oz is the cheapest and it's not much cheaper an buying.it per gram

Sent from GC App

17. New stoners be like: "wanna go halves on a nickel?"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Those were dark days...

[​IMG]

Nickel bags are generally for teenagers imo