Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last Time Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokin bud, Oct 17, 2011.

1. well today is my last time smoking for a very long time due to probation. me and my two best friends are smoking an entire quarter tonight out of an MFLB, some blunts and jays, and my friend's Dad's new illadelph and my friend's illadelph as well. and my friend's dad is having Shane Victorino, the Philadelphia Phillies' outfielder over to smoke, so there is a very good chance i will be smoking with him. damn this sucks i wish i could continue to smoke :'(

2. Im sure...

3. Not sure about all that
    But here's to you my friend enjoy this last night lol

4. thanks for being an asshole, nowisb, greatly appreciated especially now that i can no longer smoke and am depressed as hell. and this is 100% true btw, i have to do it big my last time. and yes my friend's dad is very good friends with the Victorinos.

5. No pics, it didn't happen

6. So why are you on GC and not baked as fuck right now?

When you name that many sorts of smoking and events, it makes it seems like an exaggeration which seems fake or not completely true.

WAIT: I just reread and realized you said the Phillies outfielder....get the fuck out of here dude. Happy 15th birthday by the way, youngin.

7. Athletes get drug tested. I doubt he is going to smoke with you.

8. This. Extraordinary interweb claims require extraordinary interweb evidence.

9. Im sure they do in the off season..............