Last three weeks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deezbuds78, Dec 15, 2019.

1. #1 Deezbuds78, Dec 15, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
    I am on day 44 of flowering I defoliated and it has seemed to help focus energy better on buds. Now I’m wondering how long should I keep feeding and begin flushing. I’m feeding 15-30-15. Any advice?[ATTACH=full]2722594[/ATTACH]

2. Pics? Your links are garbage, nonworking junk. Please upload to this thread if you want awnsers.

3. I’m not sure how to do that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 Stoned_Stew_UK, Dec 15, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
    If you use the taptalk app you can upload directly from phone if that's any help!

As some form of help without images... how are your Tricomes doing?
    Are they still mostly clear,
    Mostly milky white,
    Mostly white with some starting to go amber...

If they are still mostly clear then its going to need more time, but still photos are a big help here

.... No tickets!

• Like Like x 1

5. See the upload a file button right under post reply?? Screenshot_20191215-085927_Chrome.jpg

6. defoliated and it has seemed to help focus energy better on buds
    how long should I keep feeding and begin flushing

:bang:

7. This is your first post in this thread, what are u talking about???

8. Feed until maybe a week before starting to flush then just let it use up what's in the dwc bucket.

Flush for 5 days before harvesting

Harvesting is subjective and dependant on what kind of smoke you are wanting... Buzz or Couch lock!

Plant is 'ready' for harvest when tricomes have changed from clear to milky white in colour.
    Harvest from then onwards for a Buzz high.

Or keep waiting say week to 10 days for tricomes to start turning amber/caramel colour. The higher the ratio of amber to white the more Couch lock (Narcotic high)

Dont over do it, it they brown off to much the active chemicals are breaking down and strength is gonna tail off

.... No tickets!

9. IMG_1287.JPG IMG_1288.JPG IMG_1282.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  10. spider mites ? pull a leaf and snap a pic for us. the back of the leaf.
    your nutrients are junk for flower there showing it. leafs are clawing .

11. IMG_1028.JPG
    I just started using this today IMG_1028.JPG

12. the good news . that nutrient is much better .
    the bad! to me it looks like spider mites. do you not see the little black spots ? if you put it under a scope or if you have good eyes you will see them . they really never move much unless you look very close.
    other good news but bad your going to be ok and harvest with out losing this crop even if you did nothing not suggested though. the bad . you will be smoking small bugs . the good lol there organic bugs lol.
    i suggest creating a post . how to get rid of these fucking mites ?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Thanks

14. I wouldn't worry about smoking a few bugs...

If you eat breakfast cereal there is an average of 4-6 bugs in each box.
    The good news:
    1. They got washed,
    2. Extra protein.

Fire cleanses all, burnt bugs will be fine.
    Also you can market it as organic bud then! haha

And yes Advance Nutes - ph perfect range is a very good nute lineup, absolutely swear by it myself!

Snoochie Boochies!

[​IMG]

15. What? I cant believe you said his nutes are trash because of clawed leaves at the end of flower. What does an end of flower leaf look like?

16. I didnt remember op saying what brand/range of nutes he was using, but could be wrong!

I'd say kinda like the one in the pic especially well into flush or lock-out (whichever your prefered method is to stop nute uptake)

Ideally without the mites though :)

Snoochie Boochies!

17. You have to go out of your way to find a bloom nute without N. They all mostly contain some N like 1%. On top of that some of us have to use cal mag which contains a little N. So clawed leaves like the op isnt all that uncommom imo during the end of flower. He definitely doesnt need any more N but I wouldnt call his nutes trash for flowering because of it.

18. they should not look like his leafs .
    Nitrogen Toxicity — GreenBox Grown
    your yield may be affected by too much n as well.
    and i edit my post . his nutrients are not trash for the first 2 weeks of flower .
    but after week 2 those nutrients are trash . they are totally the incorrect nutrients at that stage .