Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

last strain of bud smoked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LegalizeIt59, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Blueberry Kush.
    Again.

Pretty damn good though.

2. Afgoo. Some nice stuff right there!

3. OG Purple[​IMG] Kush

4. Headband

5. Well I'm new and everything but last kind I smoked was kush according to my supplier... Some strong stuff too :D

6. A nice grapey querkle

7. Euphoria. It's well named :smoking:

8. Granddaddy purple

9. The last strain with a name I smoked was Master Kush.

10. I'm half-way through a larger bowl of the unreleased strain 'MBS', or Mind Body & Soul, by WallyDuck & the Wizard of Oz breeders (Wally brought us the Ducksfoot), topped with Proj. TRCP#3 hash oil...

The below isn't the bowl I'm working on, but it's an example shot of the MBS taken Monday, on New Year's (Lemon Haze concentrate, though). :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Bannah kush sorry if I didn't spell it right Its the fruit but it's so good it made me forget how to spell stuff

12. Some fruity banana kush.

13. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']I'm half-way through a larger bowl of the unreleased strain 'MBS', or Mind Body & Soul, by WallyDuck & the Wizard of Oz breeders (Wally brought us the Ducksfoot), topped with Proj. TRCP#3 hash oil...

The below isn't the bowl I'm working on, but it's an example shot of the MBS taken Monday, on New Year's (Lemon Haze concentrate, though). :)

[/quote]

Looks like some high quality cannabis my kind sir.

14. some bubba kush straight from a cali dispensary. Some of the best shit i ever smoked.

15. Copped some banana kush the other day also.. musta been a big harvest or something haha.