Last stoner meal

Discussion in 'General' started by afgooitouch, Jul 4, 2012.

1. If you were on death row and had the option to get extremely blazed and have your last meal, what would it be. Me I would have Aussie cheese fries from outback with the special ranch half rack of ribs as the first course then a Kfc bucket with popeyes chicken tenders with spicy honey mustard with cajen fries and pretzel bites from pretzel time then my last course would be dq brownie earth quake Sunday with whip cream and Ben and jerrys Half baked Icecream with some cookie dough and chocolate fudge with those Hershey kiss m&m pretzel cookies... Yea I should stop I'm super stoned with major...major munchieeesssss 

2. Kickin chicken sandwich at Zaxby's. God damn that's good stoned

3. French onion soup with croutons and mozzarella cheese melted on top.

4. mmm this sounds good.

I'd have a big old plate full of thanksgiving food. Turkey, gravy from scratch, corn, stuffing, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Saskatoon berry pie with whipped cream and a glass of rasberry iced tea.

5. *Guard walks in my room after i've completed my last meal. A look of horror darkens his face as he slowly looks at the walls, the floor, and the ceiling*

.."T-there's ch-cheese whiz....EVERYWHERE!!!!!!"

6. In n out burger, some burritos from a taqueria, Krispy Kreme donuts, bbq pineapple burgers off the grill, some sushi with extra orange sauce spicy mayo substance. Mac n cheese with 2-3 pacs of the powdered cheese and extra butter. Hooters wings, a batch of nachos, bagged frozen fries cooked from home.

7. Thas right.

Thas fuckin' right.

8. ravioli with ricotta with marniara sauce, simple and it makes me happy, always had it as a kid

9. [quote name='"Blaze"']Pussy.[/quote]

Makes sense..

10. i was just going to putt that but with a side of tits!

11. Honey walnut prawns, some homemade tacos, gallons of brisk iced tea

12. That steakhouse A1 burger they got rid of at burger king just because they hate me.
    Or something my mom cooked...probably her porkchops!

13. i would just tell them to shoot me now cuz its too hard of a choice

14. A nice steak with a side of katy perry's pink pussy as i still have chunks of medium rare beef on my tongue