Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last smoke for awhile :[

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirSmokeToMuch, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Due to getting a paraphernalia charge I am quitting and want to smoke one last time. I have about 1.5 of some mids and i've already been sober 8 days so i'm hoping I get pretty high cause of my tolerence being down.

What should I do with my last high for a few months? I haven't smoked yet, but I already planned on smoking on my roof and gazing at the sky for a bit it's such a nice night.

2. Beat off..... that's what I would do

3. You should match with some close friends. make it like a special occasion, a final farewell with ur buddies

4. Smoke the shit, do your bit, don't get in trouble, smoke forever...I'm lovin' it.:cool:

5. your title gave it away :rolleyes::smoke:

6. Got laid earlier ;)

And i'd like to smoke with friends but it's just not possible. I really wish I could have a big sesh. I plan on doing my stint and never ever carrying stuff on me unless I can eat it haha

7. just learn to roll then bro. quitting smoking sucks

8. watch your favorite movie

9. The one thing that excites me about quitting is shoving it in peoples faces that I can just quit cold turkey and not thing twice about it. I've have a lot of people that know I smoke heavily go "YOU'RE QUITTING? I DON'T BELIEVE IT". The ignorance kills me.

10. u quit u lose

11. Good luck on quitting, dude. My refusal to quit is getting me kicked out of my house, but fuck it. Are your close friends stoners? If so, it's gonna be a lot harder to quit, IMO.

12. I shouldn't even call this quitting. I should call it taking a break. When I say quit it makes it seem like i'm not coming back to Mary.

And I plan on playing Last Dance with Mary Jane haha

13. My Girlfriend is quitting with me for support. But most of my friends are stoners aswell. I have enough self control to hang with them even though they're smoking through. I might try not to breath the smoke though haha

14. That's really cool of her to do that to support you. Yeah, just don't join in on the hotboxes!

15. exactly man, i just got off probation and that's what i do. except for i carry a one hitter(without the dugout) and i can toss it or hide it if need be. i need to learn to roll. it'll be tough, but remember, every day clean is just one more day closer to smoking buds again ;)

16. Yeah, last night I ended up having some fun haha. I hotboxed a little fort and then carved a wood pipe. I don't even know why. I just did...