Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last Smoke For A While - How Should I?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rivalZone, Jun 1, 2009.

1. So I ran out of weed the other day :( but a friend from the interwebz was sending me some seeds. I received a small baggy with 30 seeds of a quality plant and a small, smelly package. More pot. :D

It sucks but this may be my last smoke for up to 9 months (lets hope not) but at least 3 months. This is a real shame... :mad:

But, I'm looking for some suggestions on how to go out with a bang. Should I wait few weeks on a nice T break (tolerance isn't very high at all right now anyway) or blaze up now? How should I smoke my last smoke for what is going to seem like eternity? Bong? Grav bong? Pipe? Shoot brothers! :)

2. smoke it now in celebration:smoking: mang

3. haha I had my last smoke a couple days ago with a half o of some DANK white widdow. I also posted how I should do it lol. But ya what I did was rolled up a blunt.. smoked it to myself then called up my homies. When the boys got to my place (3 of them) we went into my friends hummer and hot boxed the shit out of it with 5 of my pipes and my 3 foot bong going around. We smoked so much in that car you seriously couldnt see you hand in front of your face it was so fucking smokey. After we got done we went back into my house, rolled up a blunt, and had a COD5 tournament proceeded with a ping-pong tournament while watching "super high me" then "half baked". After that we found out that we still had an eigth and decided to roll a mega joint (6 papers stuck together 2x3) That shit weighed out to 3.6 and we were completly gone... we had smoked a half oz over the course of 6 hours or so. It was a hell of a time and we are going to do it again as soon as I can smoke again. I reccomend you doing something along the lines of this it was amazing.