Last Run How Did I Do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KushTrumpLumps, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Hey folks,
    Cut down day is over. Started growing about a year ago. How did I do?

Setup: SCROG

2x 1000w HPS dimmed to 750w each
    2x 4x4 trays
    4x8 tent vent fan all the good shit.
    Medium is promix HP in 5 gallon pots
    General Hydro nutes on an irrigation system.
    4 plants (2 in each tray) although I prefer 4 in each tray I had some issues had to make due.
    Strain is Purple Train Wreck
    I only flower in this tent I veg elsewhere but wont get into it. (Unless you care)

Didnt think to take photos till the last half of the tent here they are!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks super. Nice sized buds. Congrats.
    How’s the effects?

3. Lots of energy, stoned IMMEDIATELY. I get talkative have a good laugh then im locked to the couch for a bit.

This round tastes... kinda sweet? Others not so much. Flushed for two weeks this time instead of my usual one week

• Like Like x 1
  4. What was your final dry weight?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

5. This I will post once this last half is dry. I take the plants down 4x4 tray at a time

6. Fucking A dude, them buds and @ only 75%, is say you did amazing!
    Top Pic looks like the tops are toppling over! Need some bamboos or yoyos or something...

Great job

7. Looks good to me - but of course the question is if you’re happy and content?

Just wondering - why would you dim your 1K down to 750w?

J

• Like Like x 1
  8. Im happy, i just dont have much experience... taught myself from the net how to grow.

Lights are dimmed because at 1000 each they pop the breaker.

9. FAT buds lol good job man. Look dense too

10. Any chance of a different power source - just for safety’s sake?

11. #11 justalilcrazy, Dec 22, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    A 15amp circuit is only good for 1800w a 20amp is 2400w. You shouldn't load either one above 80% or you run the risk of nuisance tripping. Can you get a 220v circuit there for just your lights? One 20amp 220v circuit will run both 1000w at 100%.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

12. It is in the plans. I have an electrician buddy I have discussed it with and he said it shouldnt be a problem (the room is the next room over from the panel in the basement.)

But you know how it goes sometimes trying to get favours takes forever. I would love to run both at full power and see what I get or at the very least run them both at 750 still with piece of mind.