Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last puff before you die in 3 hours.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thechef, Apr 2, 2009.

1. OK first this is in no way really going to be your last 3 hours of life left. I wish everyone many years of happy growing and toking.
    I just want to know

what would be your choice for the last strain you are ever going to have, while on earth.

I am currently contemplating a major purchase of good seeds and hope to get some kind of opinion from other people
    :smoking::smoking:

2. The best strain I've smoked was said to be "God's Gift" but it didn't look like the real God's Gift that you find on the net. Whatever it was was yellowish and frost as shit. 1 bowl between 4 people, I was seeing multiples after that bowl, which was probably 2-3 hits per person.

3. Neville's Haze

4. Violator Kush 24% THC 1.4% CBD
    I have the seeds but no where to grow it right now :(

5. Anything would be better than the crap we get around here.

6. If I had 3 hours to live I'd roll myself a few big-ass joints filled with BlueCheese, Haze, and some 80dollar/gram isolater (65euro) mixed together.

I'd probably go KO before I die.. so.. I won't notice that I'm gonna die, at the other hand, I don't think I can fall asleep without troubles with the knowledge of that I'm going to die in a few hours.. :p

7. A pure sativa

8. G13, if it actually exists. If not, then I guess it would be White Widow.

Most people tend to forget they're gonna die.

9. White widow for sure. If I knew I was going to die, I would have to eat lots of edibles too :)

10. There's a local strain around here that is called Shazey D. It's shark x haze x diesel. Definitely best bud I've ever smoked. But I don't think you'll be able to get any seeds offline.

11. 2 powerful indicas with a strong sativa, I want some of that!

12. Blueberry Kush

13. Moroccan "Blonde" Hash

or

Cinderella 99

:smoking:

14. I havnt gotten many names of bud I have gotten
    I am only aware of three buys that I know the name of lawl
    Strawberry kush
    Bueberry kush
    Mr. nice

But If I had three hours of life left, I would go for anything that is very noticably purple.
    I have never gotten purple before :(

EDIT:

hehe I got that 2 weeks ago :)

15. I think I'd want some real Purple Haze.

16. alot for white widow

17. gods gift, jack herer, a-train, orange dutch. my favs.

18. I hear alot of good things about Jack Herrer:smoking:
    That one will make the list.

19. I would have to say White Widow. I'm a broke ass motherfucker, and the best I can get is some high quality hydro that smells like nemo's ass. lol. I've never had any good shit, just reggos and some hydro. I would like to try white widow before I die. :( Or at least some Bubble Gum Kush. That would be fine.