Last of my buds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shifte83, Nov 1, 2017.

1. IMG_0857.JPG Hey all.

So ended up being 14 ounces dry and these nuggets are the last 2 I have left.. can't wait to start my new grow next week... been a fun ride talking and meeting a lot of cool people here.

Ps. Yes I trim the leaves off.

• Like Like x 3
  2. i'd smoke the sugar leaves as well they got trichomes on them ,,,but its been good to meet you as well Shifte ...next grow for you should be even better ,,,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  3. What strain did you grow?

4. White widow x big bud bro

And one CRITICAL +2.0

I thought it was kush all along that critical stuff has got the best smell in te world.

5. Some beautiful homegrown shifte

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Looks like it turned out nice man. I always like seeing finished pics. I have some super silver haze in the ground now just flipped to flower. I like this strain for scrog but ive heard alot of good about white widow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah man 14 ounce off 2 plants one plant was only 2 ounce but only vegged for 3 weeks! And was my first ever grow haha

I'm just gonna do 4 white widow x big bud and veg for 6 weeks then flower and see what I get off 4

8. Thats a good yield man for sure. Ive been growing for a while but this grow is my first scrog attempt. I have to say i like it. It is nice to control grow height. I aggresive train plants to promote more shoots and with the scrog net it really helps with support of branches. At least in my opinion. Im into second week now of flower so im not really training much anymore but i usually veg mine for 5 to 6 weeks to.

Attached Files:

9. Looking nice man! Don't wanna trim more leaves off ?? What are you growing in ?

10. I thought about it and ive heard mixed reviews on that trimming thing. I figured id let her go for a bit and see what happens. This one is just in soil (happy frog) organic nutes: blood meal, bone meal, Alaskan fish, and kelp meal.

11. This strain of plant in veg had this nice coffee shop smell to it. Wish the bud turned out like that. Dam id never stop smoking a coffee shop bud lol

12. Ah fair enough man.. it's all good to trim the leaves that are covering the buds as you can see I got heaps off mine and don't think I would of got as much if I had not of trimmed the leaves bro.