Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last nug

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cpt TeTra, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Should i split this into 2 small bowls so i can chill awhile or should i just pack it all and takeit to my cranium

dead grower

Attached Files:

2. to the face.

i mean, just because you load a tight bowl doesnt mean you need to smoke it fast.  chill and get faded.

3. make it last by making a sploof,  tabbacco and weed itll get u more high

4. Depends on when you are going to get some more. If it'll be soon then go ahead, if not then break it up into two small bowls and take it sleazy!!

5. You mean a spliff? a mixed tobacco and weed joint?

A sploof is a tube filled with dryer sheets to cover up smell of smoke you blow through it :laughing:

6. Lol a sploof great idea

7. Pack it all up, just because it's all in there doesn't mean you need to smoke it right away. That's what I usually do, load up a bowl, go outside, hit it a few times, come inside, play CoD;repeat.

8. torch dat shit

9. #11 BUNNINGUD, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    This is a real late response but that little nug looks pretty dense to me..just a thought you got a vape? I think it would last you the night but all depends on your tolerance though.....

To be honest, I really don't think adding the tobacco will get you more "high", if anything you will get a Head-rush.

10. Im in your exact situation now lol. Just came back from a week stay at a buds house, and i dont have any time to pick up for the weekend. so im smoking this last bud and hope someone has at my cotty (trailer :p)

11. Ya I would probably mix a 50/50 tobacco with that bad boy to spread its goodness. If I was in militant fiend mode I'd probably scrape out my weed container and sprinkle that shit on top of the cone to give it a little extra punch. Take the hits sitting down, hold, stand, breathe out.

12. Don't smoke it all at once. You'll regret it.

13. To the Dome, I know I would. I'm currently waiting on a text because I'm dry....

14. let it marinate in your ear and see how that gets ya feelin.

15. smoke it to tha dome

16. thanxs for all the ideas but i split it and got 2 bowls didnt re-up now im screwed cause i just got off work and no weed to relax..homer,moment DOH!!!