Last Nite Kicked Ass...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CAMAROWITHBASS, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Well to get started me and my boy were blazin it up before we even went any where so we were stoned before we went out... well we decide to hit up the movies to go look for some chicks but i had to put in gas first and my boi had a J so we had it lit as we pulled into the gas station.

I started pumpin gas while hes in the passenger side smoking with the windows down and the top on my car down. This lady passed by and she kinda stopped in front of my friend and she like sniffed with her nose in disgust, then she looks at me and does that "it stinks" motion with her hands i just bust out laughing hahaha.

I finish pumping my gas and on to the movies we go, were at a red light when some guy next to me says "hey what time of black & mild you smoking there pal?" Im like oh shit i was trippen but quickly got over it, being a smart i said its a "weed & mild" hahaha, the guy just laughs and he said if he could reach the sweet he would take a hit too. haha light turns green we go..

Well were at the movies when these 3 FINE chicks walk up to me and my homeboy and their like hmmm i like that cologne you guys are wearing where can i get some? Im like hehe sweet my cologne is called weed! So we talk to these chicks and they were just at the mall cause they were bored and so i asked them to lets go somewhere they agreed so we head over to this (15) quincañera or what ever its called. We smoked 3 sweets on the way there with the windows up.

We get to the 15 and theres a rent a cop right at the entrance so im like just keep it cool, he walks over to the car and signs me to put my window down, well not thinking i did and a SHIT load of smoke came out right into his face since he had his face near the window.

He quickly jumps back and says "sir i cant let you in obviously youve been smoking marijuana and i dont want any shootings please make a u turn and leave, so i just fucking left and headed off to my house to get a crown royal bottle i had and we went to my friends house and between 5 ppl smoked about 8 sweets or so, needless to say i was super blowed.

3 am rolled by the chicks had to go home and i was super blowed, so i just told them i wasnt taking them home or what ever, so the bitches just spend the nite hahah!!! I dont think i have to keep typing on what happened that nite hahaha.

Woke up this morning around 10 and then i left and my homeboy took them home or what ever....

best nite in a while...

2. sounds like a good 'ol time :)

3. big pimpin..

4. did you brush your teeth before you went to bed?

5. That's ill dude

6. biches overnight are always a good thing.

7. "and their like hmmm i like that cologne you guys are wearing where can i get some? Im like hehe sweet my cologne is called weed!"

thats pretty smooth man. im sure you got some pussy that night. you sound like a baller.
    best watch those 15 year old "bitches" though, theyre heartbreakers.