last nights realization .....

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by gmoney1111, May 5, 2017.

1. I have been realizing a lot about life lately and I hope that someone else can help me understand how I am feeling. So i got really high last night and I think for the last year or more I have been living in a skin above my actual self. I don’t know if I am ashamed of the person that I am or trying to be someone else, but last night I realized that I can be myself and let my real self free and I feel the happiest I have ever been. I think I just actually saw the unreal life I was living and saw that the people I hangout with are negative to the life that I want to live. I almost saw myself back to when I was little and there were no social media or electronics like today, and I think I was a truer version of myself. I feel like I have more emotion now and love for people and there isn’t really any words to describe it. Are we capable of living in a blur and not our true life? Let me know if anyone else feels me.. peace

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's just how our culture is.... From day one you're told what to do, how to do it when to do it. It's hard to find yourself when you're brought into life with all these guidelines and expectations. Go to school and you get all these models of behavior that you then take to heart as if that's the way I need to live. Individuality is what keeps us as a human race broken apart. If people would just stop comparing themselves to others and let go of their ego once in a while, or at least be aware of when they're making stupid decisions with their ego the world would be so much happier :).

• Like Like x 2
  3. It's hard to change your ways when you are " educated " by this system. You are at your most vulnerable when your a kid, your religion is chosen for you, certain beliefs are put into place like the tooth fairy, easter bunny and santa only to find out later it was all a scam..Can you remember the first time you waited up for santa or running around like a fucking idiot searching for eggs and dont get me started on the tooth fairy ! Nobody is born racist or with any sort of religion, these ideas (beliefs) are passed down to us and it's your decision when your old enough to follow them like a sheep or wake up and search for answers. Peace brotha and remember * question EVERYTHING

Only you can free your mind

• Like Like x 5
  4. that video was great.. we are really what the universe has made us and we don't need to try to be any certain way! thanks for posting that

• Like Like x 1
  5. I read Catcher in the Rye too. Fucking phonies and smartphones these days, amirite Holden?
    :smoking-rapper:

6. those damn phonies

Well a good start is to realize we know very, very little and be a happy fool instead of an uptight know-it-all. Also to forget everything you think you know and go inward for answers instead of believing what's in the newspaper, books, studies, etc. I have a feeling that 99% of what we see, hear and read is opinion and truth is simple but hard to spot

7. Nowadays happy people are considered to be mental. Good thing, this is why we have a weedo for.

8. yeah we can scramble our senses. some drugs cause synesthesia. in essence we are just energy but we use senses as measurements of our information input and output. and if you are not in tune with your right vibration then you may hear some static.

9. Most people have to compromise for a certain percentage of the time. They're not doing what they love but things that pay them enough to have the things that are the signs of success in this system. "I must create my own system or be enslaved by another man's; I will not reason and compare, my business is to create" Only a small percentage of people are actually living their dream, most are just living

10. Most people have to compromise for a certain percentage of the time. They're not doing what they love but things that pay them enough to have the things that are the signs of success in this system. "I must create my own system or be enslaved by another man's; I will not reason and compare, my business is to create" - William Blake Only a small percentage of people are actually living their dream, most are just living