Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last Nights Pickup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by peacetoker90, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Last night we bought 1/8 of hydro for $70, now around here you NEVER find hydro nor decent stuff. I am amazed at this stuff compared to what I have had. Now give or take a nice nugg because we smoked a bowl and my friend took some since he chipped in $20. We smoked 1 bowl and got 5 people blazed. ehh sorry but i think you have to reaload page to view pic. my friends upload site exceeded its bandwith and i dont like imageshack

:bongin:

[​IMG]

2. Looks good... and if you're happy with it, right on.

But I personally would be kinda pissed if someone tried to sell me an eigth for 70 bucks.

3. D'at looks DANK!!! smoke on blade

4. looks nice, but that price is pretty expensive, going rate around here for that would probably be $40 an 1/8th. enjoy, go get banjoheaded. (i dunno, i just made that up, think it'll catch on?)

5. yeah man its a good price for around here, maybe not where you live, but in this medium size town its a great find

6. Damn man, thats alot of money. Where do you live?

Looks nice, though. As long as your happy with it.

7. seems kinda expensive but if u got the money and it gets u high then its all good.

8. looks nice man, enjoy

9. Looks pretty light eh, whats it taste like

10. Man, that's a lot of money... but I'm sure it's worth every cent.

11. Looks like marijuana to me.